Upset

The whole Sunday you couldn't stop thinking and crying bc of jaden. After you cried yourself to sleep again you woke up to late on Monday.
You put on some sweatpants and a hoodie. You didn't do your makeup because you wasn't feeling like it. At school you didn't enjoy any class. You just wanted to see Jaden . Immediately.

The break started and you see jaden in the hallway with his friends. You walk up to them and tried to talk with jaden.

Y/N: Uhm Jaden can I talk to you alone please?
J: Why, just talk here
Y/N: No please
J: God shut up if you can't talk to me here I don't wanna talk to you just fricking leave?!
Y/N: I-

Javon walked up to yall

Javon: Yo Jaden what was that?
Jaden: Oh right you're protecting your girlfriend now?
Javon: what?
Jaden: Both of you just leave
Y/N: Jaden please im sorry let me talk
Jaden: God I'm so done with you

Jaden and his friends left.
Your eyes started tearing up and Javon hugged you.
J: Hey, It'll be alright okay? I don't know why he's acting like that but he will calm down. Just give him some time.

You got yourself out of the hug and ran to the girls bathroom. You closed the door and started crying.
* why does he not want me to explain? Why's he so mad? Why doesn't he care about me anymore?... what have I done?*

Your mind was full with questions. All you could do was cry. You skipped the rest of the lessons and got home. You came in the door while your guest mother cooks lunch.

Guest mother: Y/N? Hey are you crying?? Oh my god what happend?

You fell into her arms and let it all out. Later you told her everything.

Guest mom: sounds like it broke his heart.
Y/N: what do you mean?
Guest mom: He probably had a crush on you and now he thinks you're with his brother. That hurts.
Y/N: But im not with Javon!
Guest mom: I know sweetie. We will figure things out trust me.

Chat with Javon:
J: Hey Y/N. I haven't seen you the rest of the day are you okay? Jaden didn't wanna talk to me all day, I don't know why he is acting so weird.
Y/N: Im Fine. Hbu?
J: Me too, Good night!
Y/N: Night.

Another day where you cried yourself to sleep.

A whole new life || Javon Walton / Jaden Walton On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara