Chapter Twenty One

Kingsley was probably one of the very few people that liked sucking dick more than he liked getting his own dick sucked. It wasn't just the feel of someone's manhood in his mouth that he liked, but the sense of power it gave him. He loved watching the man, or men, that he was with shiver in pleasure.

He loved eye contact. He loved watching, and he loved being watched with lust filled and hooded eyes as he drove the person to release. Kingsley had a pattern, a routine of moves when he had his one night stands. Sucking the guy he was with to the edge, as he fingered him simultaneously was a part of it.

After his act of multitasking, when he knew the person was near— he'd stop.

And then Kingsley would turn him around, protect himself with rubber before using a generous amount of lube, and then thrust in. He was good at recognising who wanted it slow, who wanted it rough, and who wanted it just the right mix of both. And he'd keep doing that till the guy would grip the sheets, or hold the edge of the table, depending on where they were, and then cum everywhere.

Kingsley loved pleasuring others, he got off on it. Seeing his partner orgasm was usually enough to bring him closer to his climax too. He loved the occasional one night stands that would tell him to cum all over them. On their body, or on their face. They were his favourites.

But his fling with Lorenzo was nothing like what he was used to.

He wasn't used to being the one bent over a desk, hands gripping his ass, spreading his cheeks apart as a tongue penetrated him. He wasn't used to being the one begging for more. Or at least, wanting to beg for more. He would never actually do it, he had way too much pride to beg, even sexually.

But if he had a dollar for each time he bit down his lip to stop himself from begging Lorenzo for more— Kingsley would be just a tad bit richer.

"Don't you think we should be a little more careful?" Kingsley asked as Lorenzo's hands worked to unzip the younger man's pants.

"It's almost six, there's no one in the office except us," Lorenzo reasoned.

"Still..." Kingsley inhaled deeply as Lorenzo gripped the base of his dick. "You know that Jim likes to get a headstart on cleaning the office some nights, right?"

"Do you want me to stop?" Lorenzo asked sincerely, making Kingsley chuckle.

"One of my heads say yes, but the other says no," Kingsley smirked. "I'm sure you can tell which one is saying what."

"I think I have a fair idea," Lorenzo replied with a cheeky smile as he slowly stroked Kingsley. "But you're right. This is risky."

"Very," Kingsley whispered.

The two were standing close, with Kingsley leaning against Lorenzo's desk. Lorenzo didn't say anything in return, as they stood frozen, staring into each other's eyes. Kingsley's gaze fell onto Lorenzo's lips. They still hadn't kissed each other, despite it being weeks since the first time they had sex.

Kingsley leaned forward slightly, just a quarter of an inch. But Lorenzo responded quick in backing away. Kingsley sighed, a wave of disappointment flowing through his system, but he didn't comment on it as he zipped his pants back up.

"Maybe we should take this back to my place?" Lorenzo asked.

"I have plans for tonight," Kingsley answered.

His friend Kai had finally gotten his teaching certification, so he was going out with Kai and Roan for a celebratory dinner.

"Oh yeah? A date?" Lorenzo questioned. Kingsley chuckled as he rose an eyebrow at his boss.