Meet Ryder Charlotte Swan

Ryder Charlotte Swan Birthday- 15th September 1994

Birthday- 15th September 1994

Age-10

Personality- Ryder is a totally daddy's girl, she is a tomboy doesn't like being girly. She likes to hunt, draw and dance to music. She is a country girl by heart and is at one with nature. She is smart, calm and protective of her father. She isn't quick to judge but is very perspective of people and will immediately not like people if she doesn't trust or feel comfortable with them.

Family-
Father- Charlie Swan
Mother- Reene Dwyer
Sister- Isabella Swan
God parents- Harry Clearwater and Sue Clearwater, Billy Black.
Extended family- Sam Uley, Paul lahote, Jared Cameron  Emily Young, Leah Clearwater, Seth Clearwater, Jacob Black,Embry Call and Quil Alterea

Likes- Jasper Hale, Emmett Cullen, Esme Cullen, Carlisle Cullen, The wolf pack(before they had phased) Harry Clearwater, Sue Clearwater, The Rez, La Push Beach, Jacob Black, Billy Black, Seth and Leah, Charlie Swan, Fishing, Hunting, Wolves, her Sheriffs hat, music and dancing.

Dislikes- Reene Dwyer, Bella Swan,Edward Cullen, Alice Cullen, Rosalie Hale, James, Laurent and Victoria.

A/N- Rosalie is a dislike for Ryder because she doesn't like Rosalie attitude problem and she can't get along with her. Alice is a dislike for Ryder because she tries to dress her up and she doesn't like people forcing her to be girly and she doesn't like Alice personality.