🐉Chapter 11🐉

Ryder was with Jake and Bella, she couldn't believe that they actually did built up the scrap bikes. She was shaking her head at Jake being a love sick puppy for Bella. Ryder knew she was just using him and she knew he was in love with her and just using him for company and to pass time away." Jake will you stop being a love sick puppy?! It's actually quite difficult for me to watch between you both." Ryder whined. Jake just laughed and shook his head at Ryder not believing his ears.

Ryder went with Bella and Jake to go and watch Bella learning to ride a bike. Ryder noticed four men cliff jumping whilst Bella was practicing riding a motorbike and Ryder burst out laughing when she fell off the bike. Jake gave a look of disproval, Ryder just shrugged and didn't care if she looked petty. She was eleven years old and she could ride better than Bella. She got on the second bike despite Jake's arguments, Ryder rode like a pro and showed Bella up.

It got Sam's attention and the pack's attention. She stopped looked at thr four lads and gave a cowboy curtesy and rode back towards Jake and Bella who was mad as hell that her baby sister showed her up in front of people." Now that was easy, next time don't tell me it's hard to learn ever again Jake!" Ryder said with confidence. Jake was shocked that Ryder was a natural at riding a motorbike. Bella was pissed that, Ryder had bested her at this.

Ryder walked back to The Clearwaters as they didn't live far from the cliff's edge. Leah met Ryder halfway and the duo caught each other up on everything and Leah was impressed with Ryder beating Bella at motorbike riding. " I hope she learnt a valuable lesson in never try and beat Ryder at motorbike riding." Leah teased. Ryder nodded" You know it Leah, I don't like to lose ever." She said with a smirk upon her face.

Leah loves Ryder, she sees ryder as her baby sister. Leah always been protective of her and Seth, since Sam left her for Emily. Leah has been heartbroken and bitter but she had stopped because of Ryder. Ryder told Leah, there is always someone out there who deserves you more than Sam does. Let this go as he doesn't deserve your emotions and neither does Emily. Ryder gave Leah a reason to move on and she did, leah was still angry but she never let Sam know that or Emily. Harry and Sue were Ryders godparents and they loved seeing Ryder as she reminded them of Charlie when he was her age. She was independent,Kind, a warrior and a lover.

Ryder was staying with The Clearwaters overnight as she regularly does. Ryder always plays video games with Seth and Leah, Seth was a very sore loser unfortunately and she thought he was just like Emmett when it came to video games. She ended up laughing with Leah unfortunately Seth didn't find it funny and sulked the entrie night. But Ryder made it up to Seth by letting him choose the movies and snacks for the night.

Ryder couldn't stop thinking about the wolf's eyes( she thinks) in the woods the night Sam brought Bella home. She didn't know who or why those eyes were watching her. She has painted and drawn out the eyes of the wolf that haunted her dreams every single night.

A/N- Whose the wolf she been seeing in her dreams anyone want to have a guess at the who?