💜Chapter 5💜

Ryder went to School, she noticed that Bella and Edward were going to the woods. She shrugged and minded her own business, she noticed that Emmett and Jasper were following her. Jasper asked her to follow them as they wanted to ask her something" Do you know what we are madam?" He asked hesitantly. Ryder looked at them and nodded" Of course I do but I never said anything as it's none of my business and i was respecting your privacy." She told them truthfully.

Jasper and Emmett nodded in relief that she wasn't interested in prising their lives, she knew but kept out of it as she respected their lives and privacy. Ryder went to the library and gave the cullens their much needed privacy as they had too much to deal with Bella knowing their business. Rosalie approached Ryder" I know I haven't been the nicest person towards you Ryder and I wanted to apologise as I thought you was like Bella and I realise now you and her are different. I want to start afresh." Rosalie spoke. Ryder looked up, " You thought wrong, I never was interested in being part of your lives like that, I get why you don't like people who aren't mates in your families life. But please don't be so rude next time towards me as I've done nothing to you." She told her sternly, Rosalie nodded in understanding, realising she was being bitchy towards a ten year old for no reason. " Oh by the way Rosalie, Me and Bella are nothing alike, I don't see her as my sister she never cared about me so she nothing to me. Learn to separate people before judging them." Ryder snapped at her before walking away.

Alice and Jasper came towards her" Ooh Ryder please tell me you will be coming to ours I'd love to do your hair and makeup and put new clothes on you." Alice expressed excitedly. Jasper saw Ryder with a excuse me look with raised eyebrows " Do I look like a barbie doll? I'm not a toy, I don't do dresses or makeup. I don't like being girly I may be a girl but I'm not like most girls so leave me be thank you!" Ryder expressed sternly. Alice wasn't impressed with what Ryder had to say, it's obvious Alice has never been told no in her life before. Jasper couldn't help but not laugh at her as Ryder was definitely her own person and he loves her personality. Ryder is the only human he wants around, he doesn't like Bella very much as there's something about her he can't figure out.

Ryder was at home as she felt unwell. She got her period a year early so she stayed away from school as she knew Jasper was going to have a hard time being around her and Charlie even though he didn't understand girl time he knew that he needed to get toiletries for Ryder now. He phoned Sue Clearwater who told him that she'll deal with this for him so he had one less thing to worry about. Ryder saw Sue as her mother and she always adores her help. Sue stayed with Ryder all day and helped explain what was going on, Sue brought new underwear and pads told her that she was to wear these pads but change every two hours.

Ryder was sitting on the steps when she saw Edward appear inviting both Bella and Ryder to his home." Wait why am I going? I'm not gonna barge into your home that's your space and I'm not disturbing it!" Ryder stated whilst being confused. Edward turned around," You haven't meet Esme my mother she wants to meet you." He told her. Ryder shook her head knowing he ain't gonna let this go easily. Bella wasn't happy to have Ryder come along but she allowed it as she knows Ryder is the key to getting the Cullens to love her.

Ryder heard a familiar truck coming into the driveway. She looked up and saw Uncle Billy and Jake, she knew it was game night so they were coming to watch the match tonight. She loves it when Jake and Billy come over as she has her favourite rez people to talk to and be around. Ryder went and got what she wanted for the day at Cullen’s she didn't know why she was getting dragged along to their home.

Ryder was listening to her music as she didn't want to listen to Edwerido and Bella talk the whole ride there. She had zero interest in being involved with the cullens something told her not to get involved with them all. She made an exception for Jasper and Emmett as she likes them most out of them all. She entered the home and she got hungry as she forget to have something to eat so she was grateful for something to eat. Edward introduced Bella to everyone and Ryder to Esme who was very motherly towards Ryder.

Ryder asked for some food as she was hungry which Esme quickly obliged and got her some pasta." This is so good Esme I love it!" Ryder expressed her gratitude. Esme was happy that someone ate her food, she noticed Ryder wasn't keen on Rosalie or Alice. She knows from Carlisle that Ryder mom is Bella's mother and she was abandoned as a baby and Charlie was left to raise her. Esme felt angry and upset for Ryder as she wouldn't leave anyone behind. Jasper had returned from hunting," did you get a bear to eat Jasper?" Ryder asked. Jasper looked at her" I did madam thank you for asking" He answered.

Emmett Jasper and Ryder all played Mario kart all day whilst Bella was with Edward taking about vampires and that. Ryder was true to her word never asked them about the vampire world as she wasn't apart of it like that. Ryder was apart of something but she had no idea what yet and it scared her down to the bone.