🦋Chapter 25🦋

The pack and Cullens were about to back off when The volturi guards and Kings came crashing and tackled Bella to the ground restraining her in their tight grip. Bree and Ryder got free from Bella's grip. Jared ran to Ryder side and picked her up bridal style and left with the Cullens and the pack when Aro called out to Ryder" Ryder we need to discuss this one's fate. It lays with you if she live or dies." He spoke with gentle authority.

Ryder walked towards them with Jared and Sam behind." She needs to die, she caused so many problems and she is the nogitsune of the vampire world and needs to be ripped to pieces and the pieces burned to ash's and dust. It would be a waste of a life and humanity if she had any but she doesn't not. So the words of Daenerys Targaryen" Dracarys" set fire to her and this place. But first lets torture her with pain and remove her senses first." Ryder says with void emotions.

Ryder watched as Jane and Alec work their magic. Bella lost all her senses and Jane used the pain power on her full blast and Bella went crumbling onto the ground screaming in pain pleading for her senses to be returned and her pain to be stopped. But Ryder wouldn't let it stop and she had a smile on her face." Do you want this pain to stop then ask to die as you are gonna die and ill have the pleasure of walking away and not blink an eye." Ryder said swtiching her humanity off.

"Never gonna ask to die! I'm gona kill you!" Bella snarkly speaks up," She ready to die now, kill her and rip up the pieces and burn her to ash and dust. Burn this place and her to the ground."Ryder says before walking away with Jared and Sam leaving the Cullens and the volturi guards to kill and destroy Bella Swan before she left" Thank you my Kings for rescuing and protecting me." She says as she bows to them,"You are most welcome and you are our embassy. We are bound to protect you Ryder." Marcus explains to her. Ryder left and headed home to see her dad, she's missed him most of all.

"DAD!! DAD!!!" Ryder  shouted as she ran to the house. Charlie opened the door and fell to his knees crying" RYDER!! Oh my god, your home and safe. Bella? Did she hurt you?" Charlie rambled out." Bella dead, she killed herself by burning the building she held me in down and she tortured me dad. I'm home and never leaving you daddy never again!" Ryder told Charlie whislt crying in his arms.

Ryder was at peace, the pack was at peace and the cullens were packing up to leave Forks forever. Ryder had a hard time saying good bye to her three favourite vampires. Bree was granted permission to be on the reservation as she a friend of the pack and Ryders closest friends. Jane and Alec moved in with Leah and Seth Clearwater. Charlie didn't grieve for Bella as he barely knew her. Ryder had her family and she doesn't care for outsiders.

*Rewritten this chapter as wattpad deleted it*