🎉Chapter 14🎉

Ryder spent time with Jared as Charlie requested that they keep an eye on her as they are currently hunting in the woods for the killer. Ryder had forgiven Paul for injuring her but Jared won't let him near her." Ryder how do you fancy going to the beach today?" Jared asks."I would love to, can Leah, Seth,Colin and Brady come along as I miss them?" Ryder asks carefully. Jared looks to Sam who nods in response to say she can have them around." Sure we'll phone sue now and tell her you've requested your best friends to join you at the beach." He says whilst winking, Ryder laughs at his silliness.

They were about to leave when a certain person appears and Jared anger gets the better of him." Get her off the reservation now!" Jared shouts out aggressively. Sam races out to see who he is yelling at, he see's Bella and Jake standing there. "We need to protect her from the red head since she is who she after." Jake pleads with the pack. "Yeah I'm more important than that scarred face brat." Bella states with a hint of smugness. Ryder knows Jared is getting angry so she walks up to Bella and punches her square in the face and batters her so Jared doesn't get into trouble." Stay the hell away from us Bella, they don't want to protect you and as for my face it's your fault you smacked someone across the face I took the attack!" Ryder tell her.

Ryder left to head towards the beach, Jared and Paul followed after her not wanting to be near Bella Swan. Charlie had a phone call telling him that Bella came to the reservation and insulted Ryder by calling her scared face brat and Ryder had beaten her up. Charlie was fuming that Bella had the nerve to say that to her own family member.

Ryder went to the beach with Jared as he wanted to have some time with his imprint/ sister. He failed to protect her from Paul and Bella. He was determined not to let her leave his sight ever again. He saw his girlfriend Kim coming towards them," Hey Jared who's this little cutie? " Kim said. Jared smiled" this cutie is Ryder Swan and she is my baby sister non biological of course." He said.

Jake turned up, Kim and he looked at each other. He looked at her and saw his whole future with her and Jared knew he had to let her go for Jake. " Kim we need to talk actually all four of us do." Ryder stay right over there, Kim come with us two as we got something to tell you. You know our legends and the wolves involved and the imprinting." He explained,Kim nodded in response." Well they are true, I imprinted on Ryder Swan and we are in the sister/protector stage with her and Jake here has imprinted on you. We can't fight our bonds and I'm setting you free to be with him in which ever way you chose as we can't be together like that. Goodbye Kim and I know I'll be seeing you around. Jake you be good to her now other wise I'll kick your ass.Jared said with truth and honor.

Jared walked away with tears in his eyes." Jared? I know your upset about Jake and Kim. I'm sorry and I'm here for you brother." Ryder said whilst hugging Jared. He was happy that Jake got an imprint that wasn't Bella Swan and now they can all live peacefully without her interference.  Ryder spent the entrie day with Kim, Jared, Paul, Jake,Sam,Emily and the clearwaters. Leah saw Ryder's face and got upset that's she got attacked. Seth was cheering Ryder up by taking her into the water. Jared watched over them both, he couldn't believe that he got someone like Ryder Swan.  He didn't think he deserves her sometimes.