🐺Chapter 16🐺

Ryder and Bella came home a few days ago. Ryder attended Harry Clearwater funeral and she got told the Clearwaters had shifted the day after Harry died. Leah was bitter about Sam and Emily but she was pissed at Paul the most as he hurt Ryder someone she saw as her baby sister. Leah and Paul went at it in wolf form, Jared had to get in the middle to stop Leah from going furthe..

Ryder wasn't grounded for going to Italy. Bella however was and got told to go and see Jake instead of Edward all the while. Ryder was down the rezz hanging out with Leah, Jared and the pack. Emily made Ryder's favourite snacks," Jared? Can you take me to Leah's House as I need to ask her something important please." Ryder asked with puppy eyes. Jared nodded" Of course Ry, let's go but am I walking with you or wolf form?" He asked with a knowing look and cheeky grin. Sam shook his head smiling" Knowing Ryder wolf form would be definitely her first option." He said whilst smiling. Ryder nodded in agreement," Okay then let's go Ryder, Leah are you coming?" Jared asked before leaving.

Leah nodded and got up with Jared and Ryder. All three glared at Bella when they saw she turned up at the pack house," What are you doing here leech lover?!" Jared snarled out not impressed that the girl who dragged his imprint across the world to human drinkers. Bella shrugged at them," I'm here to see Jake as his my friend." She said smugly. " Well Jake not here, his with his girlfriend now and she's coming over with him. So leave no one here is wanting you now." Paul snarls out.

Ryder waited for Leah and Jared to shift. She jumped on to Jared's back" I think it's best you leave now as you're not welcome here anymore and you and Alice violated the treaty by putting me in harms way so leave now!" Ryder said whilst leaving. The trio headed off to the clearwaters home where Sue, Seth and Charlie were waiting for them. The two shifted back and into clothes,Ryder knocked on the door" Hey Sue, dad, Seth, I wanted to talk to everyone that's here if you all don't mind? Sue Clearwater I want to ask you to be my mother officially as you raised me from day one with my dad, you were there every step of the way. It was you who helped me with period and you are my mom and i want to be your daughter officially. I love you Sue Clearwater my mother so will you adopt me?" Ryder ask with hope.

Sue was shocked and felt honoured to be asked" Ryder Charlotte Swan of course I'll be your mom!!" She shouted out loudly. She signed the adoption papers and the clearwaters the two Swans and Jared all gave a group hug celebrating the adoption. Leah came up to ryder and engulfs Ryder in a hug" So you are officially my little sister." She says softy. Seth bounces over and hugs Ryder," I'm not the baby anymore!" He says with a cheeky grin.

Ryder was finally happy that Reene was no longer her mom on paper and was removed and Sue Clearwater was put in place. She was known as Ryder Charlotte Swan- Clearwater and she'd found her happy home. " Hey kiddo, so you know Reene isn't happy about this but I told her straight that she lost her chance to be your mom eleven years ago." Charlie said whilst side hugging her.