♨️Chapter 23♨️

Everyone was set to head into battle against a sociopath and a psychotic vampire. The pack surrounded the abandoned train station and the Volturi king and guard entered the train station to find Bella and Alric standing there with sinister smiles upon their faces." Ah our guests have arrived, can we offer you fresh blood from our live specimens?" Alric said with sadistic grin." We've come for Ryder Swan give her up now or suffer the consequences of you heinous crimes." Aro firmly spoke.

"That pathetic waste of space is rotting away in a cell." Bella snarkly speaks, The pack and the Cullens break in leaving the two vampires surrounded." I suggest you release her or suffer our wraths Bella, Alric. You've messed with an imprint, a sister, a friend and embassy and we don't allow that." Aro snaps at them." Well we've reached an impass Aro, see we want to live and continue doing what do and live freely without you ruling over us. You want one pathetic human or we're dead? That doesn't seem fair as what happens if we gave her up? We die either way right?" Alric snaps with snarl. Jared growls viciously at Alric," I suggest you give her up or we will release the wolves upon you." Cauis says with a grin.

" Never!" Alric says and starts attacking everyone but gets easily ove thrown by the pack and the volturi guards. Bella quickly makes her getaway whilst the fight is going on, Edward notices her leaving but doesn't follow. Jared with Sam permission starts searching for Ryder with Demetri, Bree and Jasper. Demetri leads them down into the basement where they see a beaten down, slashed up Ryder who was clinging to life." RYDER!!" Jaspee screamed and Jared wolf howled in signal and the rest of the pack,cullens and volturi came to see a unconscious Ryder in need of medical assistance.

Emmett broke the chains and carried her bridal style out of the basement with everyone following behind. Aro, the other Kings and guards left leaving Jane and Alec behind as they have found their soulmate. Carlisle vampire speeded Ryder home and began to fix stitch and clean up the blood and the dirt. Everyone was sitting around waiting for Ryder to wake up. Jared stayed with her the entire time as he didn't want to leave her side again.

Charlie got informed that Ryder was found and at the Cullen's house healing up. Seth and Leah got to know Jane and Alec and they adjusted to the diet pretty well and they had golden eyes instead of red. Bree was sat outside Ryder bedroom waiting for her friend to wake up.

Ryder stayed in a coma for three weeks, she slowly came around and saw she wasn't at the train station anymore and that she was with Jared." J-Jared?" Ryder whispers out, " Ryder you're awake!" Jared yells and gently hugs her." Im so sorry that I wasn't there for you!" He rambled out," Don't blame yourself, I'm here now. Yes I've got few brusies and a few scars but I'm okay Jar. I'm home once more you can't get rid of me that easily." Ryder jokes causing Jared to smirk.

Everyone came to visit Ryder one by one and Ryder was happy to see her dad the most. She phoned the volturi thanking them for helping with the rescue and for being amazing allies with the pack and Cullens. Everything was going well but they have forgotten about Bella and she isn't going anywhere quietly. She snuck into Ryder's room whilst she slept and took her but this time she was detected and she was gone within a second.

A/N oh no 😢 Ryder got stolen again but luckily Bella got caught kidnapping her. How will the final battle end 😱😱