Part4

The wild night with Tony had her thinking he's closer to her than any of the others. She was feeling confident within herself. She might not be much to the others in Stark Industries but to the main man, she felt she was everything. The night they had shared was the only thing she could think of. The way he touched her, the way he felt. Ugh..She was finding it hard to concentrate at work the next day.

Tony hasn't come into work today so everyone is gossiping about him and why he isn't here, she tries to not get involved in discussions about him, just in case she lets anything slip.

A few girls have already asked her what went down between the two of them when he took her off in his car. But she made a promise to Tony not to say anything.

"Come on you can tell us..are you one of his girls? Huh?" one of them tried hard to get her to confess.

"No! Nothing exciting happened ok? He took me to a board of directors meeting or something like that, and all I did was sit there like a good little office girl. It was embarrassing and awkward.." they've gotta believe that, she thought to herself.

"Yeah right.. Tony doesn't do board meeting without Stane or Potts so.."

That was true.

"Well he did yesterday.." she lied to them again.

"There's no way you're not one of Tony's girls.. I've seen you.. going in there.. not leaving for 30 minutes or so.. don't tell me you both don't do some business in there.." he raises her eyebrows suggestively to her..

"Nope.. absolutely not..now can we change the subject please?"

Thankfully she's relived, they drop the conversation allowing them all to get back to work.

Around 4pm just an hour before she left for home, her phone alerted her to a message, she got another text from Tony..

I'm lonely

And then another..

I'm sure you could help me with a hard problem I'm experiencing right now..

And then comes through a picture, she glanced at the screen and slams her phone down in shock. Fucking hell she thought to herself, she didn't expect what he had just sent to her phone.

He's missing you..

And then a photo of his hand around his cock.

He couldn't be more of a tease. He knows she's at work, he's clearly at home and there's nothing can be done. So she needs to go home without that image on her mind all night. That's not fair of him.

"I hate him.." she muttered but didn't realise she'd said it out loud..

"Hate who?" A girl on the next desk asked her.

"Oh Um.. just a guy from next to where I live, we've sorta been hanging out and now he's seeing someone else.." she lied again, yeah that should work.

"Ohh forget about him, he's not worth it.." her coworker said.

"I'll try.." She replied before she decided to send Tony a message back..

Mmm I'd love to help with that..my hands.. my mouth.. do you want me to daddy?

His reply came instantly and she bit her lip, making her grip her phone tightly as she felt her lower half tingle..

Fuck yes.. you will.. be ready in 10 minutes I'll send a car..

Soon after he sent that message. a cab was pulling outside, the driver came to reception asking for her. So she packed up her things and headed to the exit.