Part 13

"I'm sorry what did you just say.." she pulls away from him before he could place a kiss on her lips.

"I love you.." he repeats.. "in fact I am so in love with you.."

"You're crazy.."

"I know and I don't what it is about you, but I'm just crazy for it.."

"Tony I don't even know what to say.."

"Just say you believe me?" He raises his hand to push a loose strand of hair behind her ear that had fallen in front of her face.. "Cause' I promise you.. you are the only girl for me.."

"You really mean that?"

"I do.." he nods.. "I love you.."

"That's the third time you've said it.." she points out and Tony laughs.

"Three? That must mean it's true.."

They stand looking out over the city.. looking out at all the lights, lighting up the streets. She turns resting her arms on the balcony railing, and Tony rests his head on her shoulder, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" He whispers before placing a kiss on the spot under her ear.

"It is.. down there you don't realise the beauty you're surround by, but up here.. you see it all.."

"Funny.. that's a bit like how I feel about you.. I didn't realise the beauty that was in front of me until I saw from a different view.."

"Since when were you the old romantic huh?"

"Um.. since forever.. I just haven't had a beautiful girl to share it with.." a blush creeps onto her face, she closes her eyes and rests her head against his, breathing in his scent, her hands rest in his arms holding onto her waist.

"Let's go back downstairs huh? Enjoy the rest of our night?"

"Yeah.. but wait.. where do we.. what happens now?"

"Well.. I was hoping we can go downstairs to have a drink and then maybe take you back to my hotel you know?"

"No.. I mean with us.."

"I hope you'll still take my job offer..because that means we can get really.." a kiss placed onto her neck.. "really.." with another kiss.. "really close.."

"I will..so you think I can actually do it? I mean I have no experience.."

"Of course you can! I have every bit of faith in you.. and to be honest.. aside from Pepper.. there's no one really that can look after me the way you do.."

"Pepper is just so much more.."

"Ah! Don't say any more.. yes Pepper has been working for me for a long time and she knows how it is, but she had to start somewhere right? No one goes into a job knowing exactly how it's going to be.. we'll learn as we go.. so.. you'll accept it?"

"Yes.." she agrees and Tony holds out his hand, she accepts it, and he locks their fingers together.

"Come on.. let's go.."

Tony leads her back downstairs, without leaving go of her hand. They rejoin the group again at the booth. She slides in first and then Tony. He takes her hand again and rests it over his lap.

"You guys took your time! You've missed too many drinks!" One of the men at the table jokes.

"Sorry.. just had some time alone with my girl you know.."

She looks to Tony, who only winks back to her.

"Well it's about time someone tamed the great Tony Stark! Another blurts out which makes them all laugh.