Part 25

She watched the video repeatedly, she wasn't sure how many times. She wanted to reply, she wanted to throw her phone off the wall.

She noticed the little details, how he added his tongue, how he used his hands on her waist, how he looked.. like he enjoyed it.

She watched it again, and again and didn't hear the shower turning off, it was when the door to the bathroom started to open, she quickly switched the video off. She glanced up, and Tony emerged with a towel wrapped around his waist, water dripping down his chest, his hair all wet.. he looked hot, and she almost drooled, but she had to keep her focus.. she couldn't give in that easy.

"Take a picture if you want babe.." he winked and tensed his arms, showing off his muscles..but her face didn't change, she looked at him with sadness, and he soon realised she wasn't playing along, confused, he sat down on the edge of the bed, next to her..

"What's up?" He asked, and she forced her phone in his hands..

"I think we know who the person is behind the messages.."

"What? How?"

"I'm sure you'll remember when you see it.." she wiped a tear that had fallen down her face..

Tony looked at her phone, and pressed play on the video, the guilt that flowed through his veins was overwhelming.

"Babe.." he whispered, placing the phone down on the bed.. "I.."

"I don't get understand.."

"I told you.. I had a hunch, and I had to act on it.."

"But the way you kissed her.. touched her.. it looked so.. real.."

"I swear to you, it wasn't.."

"Tony I want to believe you, I do but.."

"Babe.. I promise, I had a feeling it was her, that's why I went with it, I had to be sure.."

"You still kissed her.."

"I know and I'm sorry, I had to.. pretend to her that I was interested, I had to show her a genuine interest otherwise she would never had went with it.."

"She recorded you.."

"Yeah.. and she is so fired.."

"But why would she do it? I don't understand the hate towards me.. I helped her, I was nice to her.."

"You also told her you were dating the boss..she's jealous of you.."

"But the photo.. she'll post it.."

"She won't get the chance to.. she's going to delete it.."

"And Pepper, it's her assistant how do we.."

"We'll handle that.."

"What do we do with this?" She nodded to the phone, still on the video.

"Delete it.. although.. I would use it against her.. if she's going to threaten you with posting us having sex, you can threaten her with that.. works both way.."

"Then I would just be as bad as her.. I'll delete it.. I don't want to watch you play tonsil tennis again.." Tony frowned at her comment, did she believe him when he said it meant nothing?

Tony stood from the bed, and went over to his closet, he got himself dressed, the guilt he felt was real..he kept seeing the sadness on her face as she watched the video.. the pain she must have been feeling was eaten Tony up.

He didn't know what to do, this whole relationship thing was still new to him.

How could he prove to her it was nothing?