Chapter 4

"It sounds good, but the young people in this world don't appreciate it..." The system's voice was dry.

It's a battle-hardened system, but it was actually tricked by the host? !

Ahhhh, so angry!

"Oh." An Yinong disagreed.

The system saw him open a sheet of music at random again, hummed it lightly, and then sang it live.

He only sang it twice, and the third time he was able to get out of the script without any jerky feeling, as smooth as if he had sung it hundreds of times. At this time, the voice has completely lost the dryness and hoarseness of speaking. A little smoke can only add a charming flavor, but it looks full of charm.

"Promised too fast before." The system wipes its face bitterly, the sweet voice is sweet sister, the husky voice is imperial sister, and most people in this world can appreciate both sweet sister and imperial sister.

The host asked him if he could sing, and of course the answer was... Yes!

It's definitely professional-grade singing, the only downside is hyperventilation. But this is the original owner's pot. His lung capacity is too low and he needs to exercise.

The system doesn't understand, hasn't his host sang in seven or eight years? She is a well-known waste beauty in the entertainment industry, and there are still a lot of scandals. How can he get started?

The system bowed his head and made a search: In the host's resume, he really only debuted for half a year, and he has only participated in one competition and won one championship.

but!

The runner-up in that session was the queen who won domestic and foreign music awards, and the third runner-up was the new generation of heavenly kings who created the era of opera.

"What kind of devil is the host of the undisputed champion who was capable of overpowering the two back then?" The system seemed to know this person.

It grabs the ground with its head: blame me for being too young! Don't know the evil in the world.

An Yinong didn't care whether the system was in pain or not, he laughed happily, as if he was about to expel the sullen breath of the broken dream.

All kinds of past lives appeared before his eyes, and his eyes were even a little wet.

However, An Yinong didn't want to be seen a little bit of 'cowardly', turned his head and rubbed it away, and picked up a pen and wrote on a blank post-it note: mild smokey voice, wide vocal range, and high plasticity.

Determined that he can continue to pursue his dreams, he walked out of the recording studio: "Don't talk, it's so cold, let's cook some brown sugar ginger water first."

The most important thing in singing is to protect the throat, and some colds can make the throat inflamed.

While cooking the ginger soup, he was in a happy mood while whistling, the tune was lively and brisk, as brisk as his footsteps.

At the same time, a high-end community.

At this time, Zhao Ze had also arrived at home, and he recalled the 'Ke Yinong' who threatened him viciously in the rain and choked with one mouth.

He couldn't remember what 'Ke Yinong' looked like in his previous life, as if everything was blurry.

"Hey, sharp teeth and sharp mouth, I have to make you cry and beg me!"