Chapter 95-96

Chapter 95

"Brother! How did you give away our family's horse-raising business?"

As soon as An Yinong left, Shen He couldn't help expressing his doubts: "I read books... I don't think the adults blame us, you Why would you cut your own arm?"

Shen Shan poured himself a cup of tea: "Horses, like ironware, are not traded as commodities, and these horses are useless if you hold them in your hands, so it's better to sell them."

He drank warm Hot tea: "Zhizhou is different from other officials. If it were him, I would willingly give away the business."

Shen Shan recalled An Yinong's previous performance, and he finally had to admit that he was better than him in terms of overall situation and measurement. Not on this young Zhizhou. He completely abandoned personal preferences and treated the people under his rule with the most just attitude.

"The heart of a bodhisattva, the means of thunder." The corners of Shen Shan's mouth rose slightly, "With him, the mutual market will definitely be able to do it."

People in Xizhou are concerned about the mutual market, but people in other places are paying attention to the new words "The Desert" The Legend of Heroes: Xiaoyao Pavilion, because it is the first book after being promoted to Zhizhou, and it is said to be a true story, has attracted great attention.

And this time the book is very special. In addition to the 20 pages of exquisite illustrations drawn by Zhizhou, it also includes the songs "Wangxiang" and "Last Dreams of the Western Regions" written by Zhizhou.

The former is quite Zen, and the latter is a fusion of exotic flavors. Ordinary people don't understand this, and they think it's weird, so many musicians learn these tunes.

"In the end, it is the Lord Zhizhou who has passed the imperial examination. Even if he writes a script, it is different." Today's literati also highly respect him, and even write poems and poems for him, praising him for his talent and beauty. A person, who can read, catch thieves, manage, paint, write poetry and play music, is said to be outstanding in appearance. Is it too much to worship him?

"Is there really such a magical casino in this world? It's actually hidden under an oasis, requiring guests to hide in a sarcophagus and then push them into a specific quicksand and bring them there?" 

The uninitiated Central Plains people were easily fooled by their Zhizhou Now, they marveled at this mysterious Xiaoyao Pavilion, and also marveled at the Western Regions aristocrats of various styles who spent a lot of money inside.

All kinds of gameplays that have never been thought of appear in the books, and the game is difficult and elegant, and the 'stubborn masters' all over the country regard Xizhou Zhizhou as a confidant.

Although the mysterious Xiaoyao Pavilion was finally found and set on fire by the protagonist and his party, this did not extinguish the enthusiasm of the stubborn masters. They even wanted to go to the northwest to see the ruins left by the legendary Xiaoyao Pavilion, and then look at the legendary Benzhi County, no, Benzhizhou.

People from the Central Plains are curious about the state of the Western State and want to meet him. People from the Western Regions are equally curious and want to meet him.

On a certain day in a certain month of a certain year, the weather was fine, and the day arrived for the meeting between the governor of Xizhou and more than a dozen nearby tribal leaders.

The place they agreed to was a small oasis outside the city. There is no one here on weekdays, only passing businessmen will stop here.

An Yinong, who was wearing an official uniform with only a cape on the outside, rode a snow-white camel and set off with a golden eagle, followed by a garrison of soldiers and Shen Shan who came with him.