Chapter 85-86

Chapter 85

"Next? Hmph, when the leader of the Jin family left triumphantly, he probably didn't think that his time of death was coming.

"Our magistrate got evidence that they were gang thieves, and rode alone to the military camp where they were stationed. He told the general that it had been reported to the sage that this time, half of the gold and silver that was copied would be used for military pay, and the other half would be used in Dingsha County. The two of them closed the city and locked the door, detained the children of the two families, and killed the rebels on the spot. Then they took people to raid their homes, and after they finished raiding, they went to raid the horse thieves. Having

said that, another person continued: "In the past, those horse thieves hid more strictly than mice, and they didn't know where they hid, but it was a good day. Our county magistrate got the news early and went directly along the route. , and found the old nest.

"My good fellow, there are three or four thousand people. The head of the horse thief looks fierce and vicious. He even keeps a golden eagle half a person high, which is specially designed to catch people's eyes. He uses a bow and arrow to overturn a horse with one shot. Fight, you will startle the generals who come out to suppress the bandits."

"You magistrates are not afraid?"

"Hi!" They shot at each other immediately, and shot each other more than ten arrows. When it was the last arrow, our magistrate dodged one arrow from him, and the next step was to draw the bow to the full."

"How many stones?"

"Six stones ?" 

"What? The six-stone bow is full?" The audience took a deep breath. The six-stone bow was full, equivalent to pulling 150 kilograms of force with one hand, or when there was nothing to borrow immediately, "the magistrate said. Your Excellency is very brave."

"My son was in the army that day, and he said that many people saw a pale golden figure appearing in Lord Magistrate, as if the heroic spirit of the battlefield was attached to him.

"That arrow shot out with a streamer . , shot straight at the head of the thief among thousands of people, and shot through his eyes." 

The businessman said, with yearning and admiration in his eyes.

"Later we learned that this was the plan of the magistrate, and it was just to lower the opponent's guard before sending the last arrow. "

"Good strategy." Everyone praised, and they now believe that the magistrate of Dingsha County really has both civil and military skills, and he can mount a horse to kill thieves, and he can also manage the county town with his seal.

They shot a dozen arrows at each other, pressed themselves to the end, and seized the only opportunity to behead directly. This is simple to say, but it requires strong willpower to do it, and there can be no hesitation and hesitation between life and death.

Wonderful, too wonderful, not worse than the plot in the text.

"What about the half-human-height golden eagle?" 

The businessman raised his chin slightly: "You didn't see that golden eagle, the horse thief himself dared not use it casually. As soon as our magistrate waved his hand, the golden eagle flew over and stopped at him. Around. Or how to say golden eagles understand human nature? Know what to do." 

The crowd was excited when they heard it, and thought to themselves: "The two years of Dingsha magistrate's life are no less exciting than "The Heroes of the Desert", maybe this book There is also a reflection of his own experience in the book."