Chapter 99-100

Chapter 99

Combining the original owner's memory and the time points provided in the plot, he found a good time: "The original owner's father filed for divorce, it seems that it is very recent."

It seems that on a Monday night, the original owner's father and mother will go to the old house to say the divorce matter. At that time, a group of He family members were there, and Grandpa He, who could not tolerate sand in his eyes, was also there.

The original owner's father wanted to add a second wife, and the original owner's mother would rather get divorced in one shot, so they would come to the old house and finally leave, and there was a matter of 'stepmother'.

If you want to solve her from the source, that day is a good opportunity.

"Xiao Qi, on the rainy Monday, help me pay attention."

"Okay."

When almost all the students in the classroom came out, An Yinong returned to the classroom. His position is in the corner, which is strange because the original owner is only medium height.

In fact, this is his English teacher, that is, the arrangement of his future stepmother. Put him here, and arrange a few others around who don't study in class, or make trouble, so that the original owner can't study with peace of mind.

The worse the original owner's performance, the more opportunities she can find to contact the original owner's scumbag, He Chengjue.

"He Tiantong is back? I see that your desk is too plain, so I drew a picture for you. Don't thank me." A student shouted at him with a smile. It turned out that the original owner's position had been covered with black strokes.

An Yinong squinted at the table and said nothing.

They thought that this young master who couldn't joke was going to go into a rage again, but An Yinong just walked over to take a closer look, put down the cartoon in his hand, and picked up a pen.

Only a few strokes were added, and the random graffiti became a bamboo forest under the moonlight under An Yinong's hands. A wooden house in the bamboo forest could be vaguely seen, and a figure was leaning on the bamboo and playing the flute.

"Wow." This hand is so handsome that the students around him are stunned.

"Awesome, so you are so good at drawing, young master?"

"It's more handsome than the one in my comics! You said that you want to be a cartoonist, aren't you joking?"

The classmate who drew An Yinong's desk before couldn't help but approach, and put a hand on An Yinong's shoulder: "You're amazing Hey, hey, draw me one, and draw a big guy smoking a cigarette."

"Do you like it? Unfortunately, I don't like it very much." An Yinong pressed the opponent's wrist and slapped it away, then sat down to your place.

"If we are friends, it doesn't matter if I draw you a dragon tattooed all over your body, but you always trouble me, I'm very unhappy, how could it be possible to draw for you." An Yinong's words were very rude, but the voice lowered its ferocity.

"You really know how to draw a big brother with a full-body dragon tattoo, huh?" This person's focus has been completely skewed, "Don't be so petty, you draw well."

"Are you my friend? I want to draw it for you?"

"Friend? Aren't we friends now?...Okay, okay, I'll take you to the ice room to eat ice cream tomorrow weekend. There's a sister in the ice room, and she's very punctual."