Chapter 6

The table is in the hands of the general manager, and the reflections on his lenses are covered with words such as 'reject other judges, oppose the public, ridicule players' and so on.

He flipped through the script page by page, and when he saw half of it, he put the script on the table, his face no longer smiling: "My artist is not a cheap commodity to be bullied by others."

An Yinong was taken aback for a moment.

"If this is your sincerity, then we can talk about liquidated damages." 

The general manager's sudden attack shocked everyone, even An Yinong was surprised. Although the other party is here to find fault, it is rare for the boss to go back so hard.

"Mr. Lu don't need to be angry. This condition is harsher, but it's still sincere. How can we say that we can also be on the TV station's serious variety show.

"Your subordinate... Mr. Ke, has not had any resources for a few months, right? Black and red are also red. 

The person in charge of the program group seemed to have expected the general manager's reaction long ago. He picked up the script and looked at An Yinong: "Why don't we let Mr. Ke decide by himself?" 

An Yinong didn't answer: "I believe the manager's decision. "

I don't know if the cold medicine has worked. He is very sleepy now, wanting to sleep, and there are even shadows in front of him.

An Yinong, who is not in good condition but still remains rational, decided to let the general manager take full responsibility for this matter. From the previous dialogue See, the general manager is fighting for his interests, maybe he can believe it once. 

The person in charge took back the script, but he didn't smile: "It's okay to say that you are not satisfied, we also come with sincerity. "

"Sincerity?" The general manager lowered his head and read the content on the script, including how to guide 'Ke Yinong' how to be a demon, how to use himself to set off the truth, goodness and beauty of others, and how to guide fans to tear up.

Even the staff on the show team also changed his face. Why is this contract so harsh? It is simply inhumane. It is to cut off the starship and future of 'Ke Yinong', and even affect his real life.

An Yinong leaned on the tabletop with one hand and held his face. It was obviously a content that made people angry, but after reciting it in a low and calm voice, it made him drowsy.

Strange, since he is such a responsible temporary agent, why did the original owner agree to appear on the show in the plot?

"The stage is not big, but there are quite a few plays." 

The general manager smiled half-smiling, with a bit of sarcasm: "It's a training variety show for 'powerful singers', but internally, it's such a variety show that specializes in cutting fans' leeks?"

(mtl/n: cutting leeks = taking advantage of or exploiting consumers)

"Mr. Lu, this circle is like this. You run an entertainment company, don't you know what unspoken rules are?" The person in charge disagreed.

"The reason why the unspoken rules are unspoken rules is that they cannot be seen publicly, and they are not something to be proud of." 

The general manager's words caught everyone's attention.

The boss is such a boss, no wonder the company is such a company - after five years of operation, there is still no improvement.

An Yinong couldn't help laughing, and suddenly felt that the boss was a little serious and cute.