Chapter 3

The smirking devil

Alexander's POV:

Today papa had called me for a dinner, which obviously I didn't want to attend but papa forced me. He told it's really important and our life depended on it. I laughed at him first, thinking that was a joke but when he told "ALEXANDER LORENZO KNIGHT IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT AND IF YOU DON'T COME, I'LL CHOP YOUR BALLS, FOR YOU BETTER COME" and after saying that he cut's the call. That made me a bit anxious maybe because papa only call me by my full name when he is really angry or very serious about something.

Soon evening rolled up and it was time for dinner. I thought of going to my parents in my office clothes but changed my mind since I didn't want my mama to screw me. So, I went home and changed my outfit and sat in my back Audi R8 and drove to my parent's house.

(Alex's outfit)

(Alex's outfit)

(Alex's car)

Soon I reached my parent's house. As soon as I rang the bell mama opened it and kissed my forehead to which she had to stand on her toe tip. I always found it funny and never left a chance to tease. I'm 6'2 and mama is 5'6. If I'm this tall all credit goes to dad because he is 6'0.

"Forse hai bisogno di una sedia per raggiungere la mia alterzza mama" (maybe you need a chair to reach my height mama) I teased mama a bit.

Mama gasped at my words and pulled my ears and said "non osare paralare dell amia altezza" (don't you dare talk about my height).

"Mama leave my ears per favoure" (please) I requested her.

"You will never stop teasing about her height will you Xander?" Avery's voice came.

I shook my head at her, mama just smacked my head and told me to come inside. When I went inside, I saw papa sitting on a couch looking sad and tensed. I went near him and asked "anything wrong papa?"

He looked at me and smiled and said "I'll tell you everything but later at the dinner. Ohh! before I forget let me tell you one of my old and closest friend and his children will be joining us for the dinner today."