Chapter 5

The contact

Emily's POV:

"Alexander and Emily, you both are getting married" that one sentence made my whole world turn upside down. My eyes were wide open it seemed as though they were ready to pop out anytime now. I was lost in my own thought.

"ARE YOU PEOPLE KIDDING ME??? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY MARRIAGE??" Eth roared.

He went near dad and asked dad "is this the reason why all of a sudden you guys planned a dinner?" dad nodded his head, Ethan turned to aunt and uncle to conform if it was true to which they too nodded their head.

"Why? All of a sudden" my voice came out. Dad came and kneeled in front of me and lifted my chin and said "we are sorry but I'm really helpless in this case sweetie."

"NO!!!!! IM NOT MARRYING ANYONE AND THAT'S FINAL" Alexander said and stood up and was about to leave but aunts voice stopped him.

"Alexander si ferma per favore ascoltaci per una volta figliolo per favore" aunt's words made him stop.

(Alexander stop please just hear us out for once son please.)

"Hear what mama? You both planning my marriage with someone I don't know all and that too all by yourself without my consent? E hai pensato a Ryan?" Alexander shouted.

(And have you thought about Ryan?)

"We called you to discuss about this only Xander so please keep yourself clam and let us explain." Uncle said.

I was really lost and not understanding what was happening. I slowly got up and pulled Ethans shirt sleeve and whispered "let's get out of here please. I can't take it Eth please."

Ethan looked at me and probably saw tears in my eyes and nodded. "I'm taking Emily with me for now but dad you need to explain this whole shit when you get home."

"Ethan wait..." dad called but Ethan just said

"Don't!!! she is my sister I can't stand here and be helpless. Taking her out of this place is the only best I can do now. So, let me just take her." Eth said and dragged me along with him. Dad nodded and pecked my forehead and said "sorry but I'll explain everything."

I just stood still. Ethan supported me and we walked out of the house. We soon sat in Ethan car and were off to our home. As soon as we reached, I got out and went inside and sat in the living room. Ethan parked his car quick and came and sat beside me.

The tears which I was holding for so long came out. Ethan hugged me and tried to sooth me down. Which was helping me.

I kept sobbing "why? Out of all why me? Can't I just be free from everything? How many times will I have to take the pain. I can't Ethan. I'm completely lost now." I cried on his shoulder.

"You don't have to. We will take to dad and no way in hell ill marry you off to some stranger." Ethan said.

"But what if there's no way?" I asked

"Please don't over think about it princess. You should probably go sleep and take rest. Well talk to dad when he's back home. Okay?" he said. I nodded and went upstairs to my room.

As soon as I reached my room, I closed the door and began to sob. Why can't my life be just like a normal person? Why does everything happen to me, am I that bad? All these types of questions were arising in my mind. I was completely lost.

I went into my closet and removed my mom photo and hugged it tight. "Why mom why. Why did you have to leave me all alone I know that dad and Ethan are always there for me but sometimes I hope you were here to talk to me and embrace and say everything will be alright." I kept sobbing and eventually sleep took over me.