Chapter 9

Luncheon disaster.

Alexander's POV:

"So, Ravioli, is it?" Emily asked. To which Ryan nodded his head like the innocent kid he is. Emily grinned at him.

"Can you use that hand of yours and cut some vegetable. My baby's a bit hungry you know." She taunted me.

"You can be polite and tell me to cut the vegetable you know?"

"Don't care."

Ryan giggled and I rolled my eyes at her. I started to chop the vegetable. Emily was probably making the pasta; weird cause I thought you make the pasta dough first then shape them but again we're taking about Emily nothing is normal, I guess. I didn't pass any comment cause I am done with her sarcastic comebacks.

"What am I supposed to do?" Ryan asked.

"You can keep me entertained!"

"Ohhhhhh!! But what can I do to keep you enter...train you?"

"Entertain" I corrected him.

"Yeah, whatever dad just said." I heard Emily giggle.

"Can you get my phone from my bag please." Emily asked him sweetly. Ryan nodded and ran to get her phone. He soon came back with her phone in his hand.

"Thank you, baby!" she said and pecked him on the cheek. Ryan smiled AGAIN!!!! And then he ran somewhere. Where I have no clue. This boy never smiled this much. Somethings wrong with him I should probably get him checked by a doctor. "Ohh! please stop" my mind screamed at me.

I was brought of my trance when I heard a screech that belonged to my dear son.

"Ahhh!" when I saw what was happening, I saw that Ryan had fallen, before I could reach him Emily bet me and went near him.

"Hey are you okay?" she asked with full concern. I saw Ryan eye was filled with tears that were threatening to fall.

"Hey you know what you are so strong, can you teach me also how to be as strong as you?"

"I am?"

"Yes, you are. If I were in your place, I would have started crying but look at you."

"Really?"

"Really. Now get up we still have lots of work to do." Ryan nodded and got.

"Now let's make the dough yeah"

"Finally!!"

"Where the flour?"

"Third cabin on the right." She nodded and took the flour out. She tried to open it but couldn't. womannnnnnn!!!!! I shouted in my mind before I went to help her.

"Let me help you"

"Did I ask you for your help? No right so gets back to what you were doing before."

"Keep your ego aside and let me help you "I snatched the pack of flour from her. She snatched the pack back. I gave her a 'are you kidding me' look to which I think she gave a look which said 'don't try me.' We were literally playing tug of war with that pack.

"I'll also join you both it looks fun." Ryan said and stood on the counted and started pulling the pack with Emily. Emily passed me a victory smile telling Ryan choose her and not me.

That traitor Ryan had the audacity to say "I love you dad but I want to be on the winning side." He gave me his infamous puppy eyes.

"Time for our conquest, Ryan leaves the packet" Emily shouted and suddenly Emily and Ryan left that pack and that pack tore and all the flour content was on me I closed my eyes.