Chapter 14

Dinner

Emily's POV:

Chloe and the whole gang had come to my house they didn't even allow me to go freshen up and come they were so obsessed in what me and Alex did only after I told them what we both did then only those morons left me to go freshen up and come. We all decided to watch a horror movie.

Two hours and 30 minutes later me, Cole and Chloe ended up cuddling together.  Eth and Andrew went to sleep around half of the movie because they thought the movie was very boring and was a kid's movie, idiots. "How are you coping up?" Chloe questioned me I raised my eyebrow to her question.

She understood and reframed her question, "I meant there are only 4 months left for your wedding". "Honestly I don't know I mean I'm ready to take the chance but the stakes here are very high, one wrong move and all I have done will go into drain. So yes I don't know and I'm a bit nervous" I answered her question.

"And it's all right because it's your life it's a bit rushy but it'll be fine cause your Emily Lucas Anderson" Cole cheered me up. "Rushy? Choice of words" Chloe mocked Cole and shook her head. Cole being Cole threw a pillow on Chole and that's how our movie night ended with a pillow fight.

The next morning, I was working peacefully in my office Cole barged in and sat in my office as if he owned the place. "I swear I told him to stop but he never stops" Lisa gave Cole a accusing look and continued "anyway here are the files you asked me earlier and byeeee!!!" she sang and went. I turned towards Cole and asked him "What exactly are you doing here? Don't you have a work to do?"

"Well, I do and trust me I was very much working on my latest summer collection suddenly it occurred to my brain that I have never met your future husband what if he turns out to be a serial killer." He said as if it's the most common thing.

"Serial killer Cole seriously!? I told you to stop watching those stupid things listen to me once and you'll lead a peaceful life."

"Hey those are fun to watch and stop changing the subject. Tell me when I'll be meeting your hottie."

"he's not my hottie and I'll ask him. Did you tell Chloe and Andrew about your fabulous plan?"

"Duh! I told them and those two also didn't trust me when I said the serial killer thingi. Chloe said I've lost it and Andrew gave me a classic what the fuck look. Poor me all alone in this world." I gave him an uninterested look; Cole sighed dramatically and took his phone out and got lost in it. I sighed and got back to my work "um Bella I have ordered us some lunch you fine with that?" Cole asked me out of nowhere I nodded my head he gave me a smirk. This devil incarnation is surely up to something.

A beep came through my phone and when I looked my money, there a message said my 500 dollars were spent on food. "500 dollars on food for two of us and why don't you use your card?" I question this thief. He just shrugged I threw a pencil at him that dude caught it in one hand and winked at me I just shook my head with a small smile playing on my lips.

Around evening I got a call from Alex I was confused but picked the call anyway.

"Hey" came his voice. I greeted him back and then he continued "Cole had called me earlier talking about the dinner but I forgot to ask him the time. So when should I reach the place?" he questioned me and I was dumbstruck and whispered "Dinner? Oh! Cole you're so dead." I whispered so the other end would not receive my voice. Alex cleared his throat and I said "why don't you ask Cole himself that perra didn't even tell me." I replied.

(perra-bitch (in spanish))

"Okay then.. bye I guess"

"Yeah bye ohh wait is Ryan also coming?" I asked with hope.