Chapter 19

Sightseeing

Emily's POV:

At this point I don't know what's happening between me and Alex. When did we get to the point of teasing each other. More than this what the hell did he mean by wet angel? I shook my head to get rid of these dirty thoughts that were clouding my mind and went to get ready for the day.

 More than this what the hell did he mean by wet angel? I shook my head to get rid of these dirty thoughts that were clouding my mind and went to get ready for the day

(Emily's outfit)

I got dressed soon and sat on the bed waiting for Alex. He soon came out wearing a white shirt and a black jeans. I was lost at the sight he looked handsome. I caught him staring at me and I cleared my throat to get his attention which I got. He gave me a small smile and continued "just because I called you a wet angel it doesn't mean you should actually dress like one."

"Well I have to live up to your names, don't I?" I questioned him. He slowly came towards me and stood very close in front of me and said "you sure know a way with your words."

"That I do. Anyway why wet angel?" I asked. He raised his brows probably asking me to elaborate so he can understand so I continued "Why the name wet angel? Why do call me that?"

He came more closer towards me and held my waist, brought his face very close to mine and whispered in my ears "remember the first time we met?" I nodded and answered "at your parents' house"

"Yes, in my parents house but where exactly?" he asked me.

"Huh?" what does he mean by where? I was lost not knowing where he was getting at this point.

"I don't know if you really don't know or just pretending of not knowing" he said with a sigh.

"First option" I said. He chuckled and said "my bathroom, that's where we first met." Oh how can I forget how embarrassing that was for me only I know.

"Okayyyyyy, but that doesn't explain why you call me by that name."

"That is because the first time I saw you, you were wearing a white dress and you were drenched in water. Hence the name."

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. That was such an embarrassing encounter to be honest and to be remembered.

"And there she goes becoming a tomato once again" he commented on me blushing. I cleared my throat and said "it's getting late, let's leave?" he nodded and distanced himself and forwarded his hand indicating me to hold it. I obliged and held his hand and went out.

"Ah! Ohh! It's not them it's the other couple" Riley screamed in frustration.

"I don't know when these idiots will get time sense, they are always late" Andrew said. I giggled at the comment made by Andrew.

"No need to get pissy pissy Drew boy we are here" we heard Amy said in a grumpy voice.

"Then be on fucking time Amandine" Eth said in a very sweet voice. Amy glared at him since she doesn't like being called by her full name.