Chapter 7

Ryan?

Alexander's POV:

Emily was very quiet the whole ride. Expect asking me how long its gonna take to reach the restaurant. While me I was trying my level best to not look at her legs which were kinda exposed.

"How long will it take?" she asked.

"patience"

"that's what you been telling me the whole ride!"

I just kept quiet and focused on my driving. She left a huge sigh. And just sat there giving me her intimated look. Which she was pretty good at.

"Stop giving me those looks. We're here."

"Finally,"

She just dashed out of the car like it was fire. Why are girls so confusing? Anyway, I thought she'll wait for me but no she was giving no heeds to me and just walked at the entrance and gave me one of her famous looks. This time I sighed and went near her. But not before giving my keys to the valet.

"Can't you wait for 2 minutes?" I asked her annoyed.

"No princess I can't cause I value my time a lot" she retorted back.

"Did you just call me princess?" I asked clenching my jaw.

"Hmm! Lemme, think I think I did princess" she said giving a very fake sweet smile.

"Never call me that again. Get that?" I gave her my glare. She just rolled her eyes unaffected by my tone and told "if your done can we go?"

I kept myself calm trying not to create a scene. I gave a curt nod and we both went inside.

As soon as we entered a blonde girl came and gave me a flirtatious look showing me her boobs and completely ignoring Emily. I just cringed at her and before I could tell her anything Emily bet me and said "looks fake."

"Excuse me!!!!!" the girl screeched.

"Yes" Emily asked.

"Did you just refer my boobs as fake?"

"Oh! No honey I was talking about the whole deal you know?" she said pointing at the blondie.

"How dare......."

"Before you start again let me make it clear we're here to have dinner and not see a strip club." She turned her head towards me and continued "are we babe?"

I coughed at her bold usage of words and nodded my head at her.

"Now I guess this is where you take us to our table. And it's booked under knight."

Blondie just nodded embarrassed and took us to our table. The whole restaurant attention was on us. And the males were eye raping Emily I just clenched my jaw and placed my hand on Emily's waist. She didn't tell anything thankfully. Soon we reached our table and the blondie left us.

"So, babe?" I asked with a smirk

"She put me down without any reason and I don't like it so" she just shrugged.

"How did you know I booked the name under knight?"

"Just a billionaire thing to do. You know book their name under their surname I guess"

Before I could ask her further a waiter came and took our order.

"So, what did you wanna talk about?"

"I wanted to talk about the contact"

Her face fell as soon as she heard the contracts name.

"Are you sure there's no way to get out of it?" she asked with a hint of hope.