Chapter 17

Beach house

Emily's POV:

Long story short, we all are now sitting in Logan's private jet when I say all I mean me, Eth, our friends, Alex, and his friends. Why? Well my as brother and my stupid friends decided that me and Alex will join Logan and Amy's pre wedding fun or whatever that is. Well if you are asking how they convinced me, well they didn't. I dug my own grave in vexation all they really told me was that I'm still not able to get over Logan and Amy and me being me I told them I do not care and all they said is "prove it" and here I am sitting on front of my exes proving myself. Well that's my part of the story of me facing the couple who are smooching like there's no tomorrow. Confused who the couple is? Its none other than our 'pre wedding fun' couple.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked me. Yes, Alex since he is sitting right next to me. Well he joined this so-called fun thing as his friend Noah Lombardi was as well invited and Noah thought it would be fun if all of them went to this together it would be fun and would relax everyone from their hectic schedule. Alex also agreed to this partly because of Eth's convincing.

"I am fine just too much of PDA makes me wanna puke." I said with a bit of disgust. Alex smiled a bit and came back to his stoic face. I'm sure that even if I had blinked for one second, I would have missed his smile. "I can understand" is all he says and I just nod.

"I still don't understand why we should travel in your jet." Chloe said with annoyance.

"Why not? I mean look at the bright side CeCe. It reduces the cost and we all will have time to reconnect." Logan said with a smirk. I swear to God this dude smirks a lot.

"Do not call me by that name get it? Also I don't think any talking is happening here since all I can see is too much of PDA." Chloe said.

"Jealous?" Amy asked.

"You wish I rather praise Alex's Mountain high ego." Chloe said with sass.

"Whatever! Anyway our plan for today is simply land in Maldives and relax the whole day. We get up next morning and start enjoying ourselves." Amy said with excitement. All of us just gave her a dull look but woman is way too obvious of that. I just sighed and closed my eyes and as soon as I closed my eyes, I heard smooching noises. Damn these two. The flight took off and 'the couple' went to the room that was in the jet. Everyone sighed as soon as they left. Well our peace was short lived because what we all heard certainly make our eyeballs go wide, wider than a soccer field. "YES! YES! HARDER HARDER" we all could hear Amy's scream and moans.

"Jesus Christ, they need to stop this its fucking annoying" Logan whined like a child. Eth gave me a 'are you good' look I just nodded at him.

"Well that they are, why did you agree to join them if you knew how annoying they would be and make us also suffer you dumb bitch?" Riley asked.

"Duh! So that we can meet Emily." He said and gave a 'isn't it obvious look'. "Well we could have met her in Rome you do realize that right" Riley countered back. "It would not be the same" he said and Riley rolled her eyes. "YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSS! MORE MORE!" "Ugh!!" all of us sighed and laughed at the same time because of our timing.

"Um, can you share one your air pods my air pods are dead." Alex whispered next to me. "Are you sure you want to listen to the stuffs I hear to?" I asked him. "Anything is better than hearing those disgusting noise" he said with pure disgust I nodded and gave him one of my air pods. He took it and placed it in his ears and resumed his work and I too returned to my work and soon sleep took the better of me and I dozed off.

Alexander's POV:

I was working on my laptop when I felt a light weight on my shoulder. It was Mily I shook my head continued my work when I felt something hold my arm, I found Mily was holding it. I looked at her sleeping figure and stared at her even in sleep she looks the most beautiful I'm not one of those people who appreciate someone else's beauty but here I am. She has this innocent but deadly looking face which is a very dangerous combination. She didn't look like she had any sort of makeup her lips were red and beautiful I wonder how they would taste. Before my thought get the best of me, I thought of removing my hand from her death grip but decided against it as she looked peaceful.