Chapter 20

Piggy back ride

Alexander's POV:

She's so different, the good kind of different though. When she first sat on the bike, I thought she will also scream like the Amy girl but no this woman stopped holding me to felt the air without any care of the world. When she saw the dream catcher her mind thought of Ryan it makes me feel good from the inside knowing that she adorns Ryan so much. We then went to the Colosseum.

 We then went to the Colosseum

(The Colosseum)

We walked there for some time. Mily was continuously telling me about the architecture of this master piece. I was surprised that she knows so much about this but then it flashed to me that she herself own an architectural firm. While she was busy clicking some photos, I took out my phone and clicked a photo of her. She saw something and parted her lips a bit in amusement and I clicked another photo of her without her knowledge. We soon finished the tour and came out.

"Want some more souvenirs?" I asked.

"Nope, but I would love to have an ice cream. Its right over there" she said and started walking or more like speed walking there without me. This girl.

"Hi, can I please get a chocolate ice cream?" she asked the ice cream vendor.

"Mi scuso, ma temo di non capirla" he said to Mily.

"Salve, posso avere un gelato al cioccolato?" I asked the vendor. He nodded at me.

"Why did you leave me there and come here all by yourself?" I asked Mily.

"What? I saw the ice cream and my feet dragged me here, not my fault" she justified herself. I gave her a are you serious look and held her hand and said "never leave my hand, understood?" She nodded her head without looking at me and impatiently looking at her ice cream. The vendor gave her the ice cream and she took it and started having it. "Can you please pay for the ice cream? I'll pay you back later when I done" she said. As if I'll take a single penny from her and rolled my eyes. I paid the vendor and started moving towards out bike.

Emily's ice cream came in front of my eyes and she said "want a bit? I'm only gonna give you once since you paid for it." I nodded and was about to have it she took it away from me and said "only one lick and no biting" I was not even gonna bite it but since she said no biting, I took a huge bite.

"ALEXXXXXXXX..............." she whined and continued "I told you to not take a bite but you took a hugeeeeeeeee biteeee" she literally whined. I laughed at her and she scolded me again "stop laughing it's not funny."

"It sure is" I said and flickered her nose. She brushed her nose and glared at me.

"What are you 5? Why don't you just listen to me?" she scolded me. The audacity of this woman no one scolds me except mama, papa and Avery but look at her. I held her by her waist and pulled her towards me and asked "by what rights exactly are you scolding me?"