Chapter 11

Guess it's yes!

Alexander's POV:

"Are fucking with us right now?" Liam shouted.

"Are you serious Alex?" Riley asked.

"No fucking way don't tell me you fell in love" Noah screamed.

"SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU!" I snapped at all three. Do they want me deaf? All of them kept quiet. Fucking morons. Why are they my friends again?

"It's not yet decided if we are marrying each other or not. It's in the contract that if we don't marry each other we'll lose all of our company shares to that bastard Neil O'Brien. That whole family is sick. All they want is money they don't care about anything else. They are our rivals from past 20 years"

"Even before you joined the company?" Riley asked.

I just nodded." It's fucking sick. How can that old man decide your life through that shit piece of contract?" Noah asked a bit seriously this time. I just sighed.

"So......... is that Emily chick hot?" Liam asked

I just gave him a 'are you serious' look even though I knew he brought this topic only to cheer the mood for all.

"Damn!!!!! She's pretty. Look!" she showed her phone in which there was a picture of Emily and continued "Your kids will have nice face all thanks to her, just hoping they don't get your ugly face." Riley commented.

"Fuck off!"

Everyone laughed and even I smiled. Even though they are ridiculous as hell at some times but I'm really very grateful to have them as my friends and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

"What about Ryan? Does he know?" Riley asked. I shook my head as a no and said "he has taken a liking towards her when she came over yesterday to meet him. Also, I want to tell him about the marriage if only it's gonna take place." All of them nodded their head understanding.

"But what about you?" Noah asked. I gave him a questioning look. "I mean do or do you not want this marriage?"

"I myself don't know Noah", I sighed and continued "somewhere this marriage feels right but at the same time it does not so I have no idea" I answer him honestly. "It's okay take some time talk to Emily cause her life is also connected and it's a big decision for both of you." Riley said smiling softly. I nodded at her.

"Anyway, I'll go now Ryan must be felling lonely" I told them and went to my home. As soon as I entered the house, I saw Ryan speaking on the phone. I thought it was probably mama or papa cause only those two call him.

"Hey buddy, watcha doin?"

"Talking to Em and giving a compy?"

"Compy?"

"He means company" Emily answered through the screen. She was sitting on her chair in her office, I guess. She was looking pretty I just nodded at her.

"Did you have dinner buddy?" I asked Ryan.

"no dad it's still 6:30, we have lunch around 8:30 right?" Ryan answered.

"Hey I've a plan why don't you both come to my home? I can cook for you guys. What say?"

"YESSSS!!!!!" that was not me it was my dear son Ryan.

"Are you sure wont it be a trouble for you?" I asked her.

"of course not. Also Eth will be helping so don't worry. Be here by 8:10."

"Yes, coming" she yelled. "uhm... I need to go now but don't forget to come. See you soon buddy bye!!"