Chapter 16

Hot chocolate?

Alexander's POV:

As soon as I dropped Emily to my parents' house I drove to the nearest Pharmacy and got Ryan his needed pills since mama had already told me on the call. I was driving like a mad man soon I returned with the pills what surprised me was everyone was sitting inside the hall. "Why are you all here? Why did you guys leave Ryan alone?" I almost shouted. Papa came and stood next to me and said "he's taken care of."

"Taken care of? Isn't his doc out of states?" I asked him. "He indeed is" mama said. I gave them a 'are out of your minds' kinda look. "Emily took care of him is what they both are trying to say" Avery rolled her eyes and said. 'Emily? Took care of Ryan?' I asked my conscience. "How?" I asked no one in particular. They all shrugged their shoulders.

"Lei è unica nel suo genere. molto prezioso" (She is one of a kind. Very precious.) papa said. "sì, come sua mama" (Yes, like her mother) mama said with a gloomy eye. Papa came next to mama and embraced her. I had a small smile playing on lips looking at their love.

"Where are they now?" I asked Avery since I have no intention of getting in between mama and papa's romance. "In my room." I nodded at her and was about to go towards her room when Avery's voice stooped me. "Um Xander mama said you were going to meet Em's friends and I assume you guys didn't have time to have your dinner because of all this. So, I suggest you to make something for Em cause I'm pretty sure she'll be starving" Avery said. I went and stood in front of her and pecked her forehead and said "thanks kiddo you're the best" she made a face but smiled anyways. I went to the kitchen and made myself and Emily hot chocolate. It was ready in 5 minutes. I poured the liquid into two mugs and started walking towards Avery's room.

When I opened the door, I saw Emily next to a sleeping Ryan. Emily slightly pecked on Ryan's head. Involuntary a smile made its way on my face. "Hot chocolate?" I asked Emily. She smiled and nodded she tried to get up from the bed but Ryan's grip on her didn't let her. She somehow managed to sit, I went towards her and handed her the mug. I went and sat on the other side. "Thank you, it's very delicious" she took a sip and thanked me I nodded at her. We both sat there drinking our hot chocolate it was very quiet. "Thank you" there I finally said it. Emily had a wide eye. I cleared my throat. "Oh! Um... sorry I mean thank you" she stopped herself from talking and 5 seconds later she said "your welcome." I chuckled at her antics she too joined me. "It's just, I heard Eth taking to Andrew that you never say sorry and thank you and I happen to witness it once so I didn't expect that" she said honestly.

"Anyway, I think I need to head home now its already 12A.M" she said and was about to get up. "NO!" I screamed Ryan stirred in his sleep Emily gently patted Ryan back and gave me a murderous eye. "I mean stay the night. Also, mama will not appreciate me letting you at this time. "I don't wanna be a burden" she said and I quickly replied "nonsense, trust me you're not." She was still as bit unsure but nodded anyways. Avery knocked the door and entered the room. Her eye fell on Ryan and she smiled at him. "I hope you'll be staying the night?" Avery questioned or more like commanded Emily and Emily nodded her head. She continued "Cool then I'll go and inform mama so she can calm down" she gave a sweet smile and went down. "Phew! She can be scary at time, cant she?" Mily told me I just chuckled and nodded.

"1 minute I'll be back." I said and went to my room to get Mily my hoodie to wear. I went back in and gave her the hoodie she raised her eyebrows.