Chapter 32 - Monaco Pt. 2 🌶

Authors note - a touch more 🌶 this chapter.

With a swoosh of the doors, Isla and Pierre reentered the Casino and it seemed that all heads had snapped in their direction. Isla smiled shyly and Pierre was grinning. They wandered to a table and a waiter came by with a tray of champagne. Isla took two and passed one to Pierre. She clinked her glass with his. Pierre smiled and tapped his glass on the table and winked at Isla.

That caused Isla to let out a big laugh, drawing even more attention. Pierre smiled, the pair looked over and both Ivan and Heather came up to the table.

"So it looks like you two have patched things up," Heather said smiling.

Pierre looked at Isla and then back to Heather "we have" he said with a grin.

"Sorry about not filling you in earlier" Ivan said to Pierre.

"All that matters is that it is sorted now," He said. "But I would love to hear the story between you two," He said pointing between Ivan and Heather.

"Wait what?" Isla said as she spat out a bit of her drink. "How did I not know about this?" she was still shocked.

"It's a long story, we dated while in f2," Heather said shortly, clearly wanting to avoid the topic.

"Oh, spill" Isla pushed a bit more to get an answer.

"It didn't end well, we would rather not bring down your mood," Ivan said while nodding at Heather.

"Fair" Isla said sitting back in her chair.

"Enjoy your night you two," Ivan said "Just not too much, Qualifying is tomorrow, you both need to be on your A game," He said seriously as he walked away.

Heather turned around and followed Ivan, but did turn around to give Isla a serious yet mocking look. Isla laughed. Then returned her attention to Pierre.

"Want to get out of here?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"Where would we even go?" He asked.

"An after-hours track walk?" She laughed.

"Sounds a lot better than staying here," He said as he gestured to all the old stuffy looking white people milling about the Casino.

The pair stood up and headed out a door near the back of the casino, so their exit wouldn't be as obvious. Isla hoisted up her dress and hopped over a barrier and onto the track.

Pierre laughed "it's quite impressive, all your climbing in your ball gown" he smiled at Isla as he climbed over the barrier himself.

"Well, I am a pretty impressive person" Isla smirked. "Let's walk this way" she pointed to walk in the direction of the actual race.

Pierre fell into step with Isla and took her hand. A warm feeling enveloped Isla. This feels right, she thought to herself. She looked over to Pierre and smiled. They walked in comfortable silence through the hotel hairpin turn.

They passed some fans who were in shock at what they were seeing on the track. Isla could tell they took some photos of them, but she didn't care, she was happy to be out with Pierre.