Part 14

"What are you writing?"

Peeking in her diary, as Siya write something seriously Riya asked her. But Siya cover the diary and didn't let her read anything.

"Secret.."

"What's secret with me I'm your sis.."

"Mine.."

"Siya.. Guess what good news I have.."

"Discharge.."

"Exactly so finally we can leave this place.. Isn't that good?

"Yes..

Alok nodded at her reply, then help her to get off from bed, where's Riya packed her stuff as they walked out of Hospital room where she spent her two weeks.

"Doctor said, you better take care of yourself to avoid coming here."

"Ok.."

She nodded, but walked with her head lower, Alok didn't liked it. But didn't said anything either, cause he was aware where her confidence left. And how it'll take time to regain it back.

"What happen..

Glancing at the Cab book by Alok she embrace Riya tightly and beging to murmur while Weeping badly.

"I won't go no no plz..

"Siya, what's wrong... It's just cab we..

"No worries get on my Scooty.. I'll take you home..

Alok heard Riya, who seems to understand the issue, he glance at the cab then got in where's Riya led Siya to her two Wheeler Vehicle Scooty. To drive her home however on coming over familiar street, observing many onlooker and passer by gaze she cover her face with mask, trying to keep calm but reaching their house Siya grew uneasy, Her grip on Riya's back tighten up cause of fright, perspiration become to drench her face.

"Calm down sis, we just reached home Our home Look..

"N no mercy Dad help help no let go.."

Stopping the Scooty with jerk Riya get down and try to hold onto Siya but failed miserably even suffer hit from her. But Fortunately Alok arrived just in time and held her in arms.

"Shh you're safe, I'm here I got you Siya.. Shh calm down...

But her struggle didn't stop, with teary eyes, Riya tear the packet filling it, inserted the Syringe on her arm. To calm her nerves, this was place they played and grew up to. But it's begin to terrify her sister like nightmare. She didn't knew how to react to this but restrain herself to keep calm. After laying her in her bedroom with help of her father, If not for the critical gaze of others then it'll be memory of this place which will kill her sister from within.

"I'll stay and share room with her..

Alok glanced at Riya hearing her words, then nodded he himself wanted to be with her. But then it felt more comfortable for Riya to be with Siya. In case she get urge to end her life, get nightmare or harm Herself.
___________________

"What's Wrong, again argue with him?..

Loosening his tie, stepping in the Suite he ask, on watching the girl drinking without care, With sullen look staring at her Laptop.

"I have better things to do then fight with him now..

"And may I know what they're Naina?.

"Look what I've got.. If she's really his love interest then he did so wrong.."

Turning the laptop screen towards him, she spoke too lost in her own bubble of joy, to finally make him pay. She didn't observe the change of mood in the men standing before her.