9.

The blonde was wearing a jersey that had been handed to him by a red-haired boy named Will.He only remembered his name, Daniel, the other names he could only guess.

He wasreally handsome, but nothing and no one could top Daniel. Will wasn't far from him because he even took his shirt off and his body was perfect.

The boys knew each other and they didn't have the last member of two teams, four against four.

The captains were the redheaded Will and Daniel. Callum wanted so badly to be on the dark-haired boy's team, but he ended up with Will. He found out that Jordan and Liam were on their team, he didn't remember the guys on the other team but he didn't care. The blue eyed brunette took the ball and placed it in the middle.

They weren't wearing pads because it was just going to be a game with friends, but Daniel could play football like no one he'd ever seen play football. The way he weaved between all the players without a single hesitation.

It fascinated him.

As he stared at him, he didn't notice Jordan knocking him down.

"Sorry, bro, but you gotta move a little bit."

He laughed and held out a helping hand. When he was Blondie was on his feet again, Daniel stood beside him with a slightly startled expression. Was he worried about him?

About Blonde?