26.

"What is it supposed to be, Daniel? What does that mean?"

Blonde decided with his hands in the air.

"What do you think?"

Daniel's voice was completely calm and welcoming.

,,All of this. Two of us."

He also said calmly, looking the dark haired in the eyes. He loved his green eyes, he would kill for them. He wanted to make them his own.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

He laughed innocently and pulled Callum close, but before he could object, he immediately kissed him. At first, Blonde had no idea what to do in that situation, but finally he started to move his lips against those He ran Daniel's hands into his hair.

"How... how can you be so sure? What you're doing makes me want it too..."

Callum's rapid breathing made it quite difficult for him to speak, but he got out the question he'd been asking himself for a long time.

"I'm not sure, but you can't beat trying. And so far all my attempts have been successful."

Daniel was not pretending at this moment. He had no mask on. Not a confident boy, not a tough guy, not a mysterious one. It was finally him. He wasn't sure of anything, but he couldn't hide his feelings anymore. His heart was now beating with Callum's. Only the blue-eyed boy was able to remove Daniel's masks and get to his soul.