50.

One month later

Blonde boy sat on the roof and slowly began to unfold the folded paper. He smiled at the writing style as it belonged to Daniel. It was a piece of paper the dark haired boy had left for him at the hospital and Callum thought it was about time he read it.

Dear Callum, The letter began and the blonde boy smiled at it. I only have a moment to tell you a few important things here. Do not Cry. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it was beautiful. I can proudly write that I tried until the last seconds of my life and only because of you, unfortunately not everything turns out as we imagine. I hope you got to know Aunt Paige. She is nice, huh? She always understood me and always knew what you meant to me. Now I know why you were interested. why did you care I was stubborn and did not allow myself to be helped. I know you tried, but there was nothing you could do. You loved me, that was too good for me. You gave me something I could only dream of before and you were someone to me that no one else could ever replace. I believe that your new life without me will be as good as it was with me. After all, I am just one of the other seven billion people in the world. I will Always Love You.
With love, Daniel.

Callum put the leaf to his chest and took a deep breath. He looked at his forearm where the rose was tattooed. He never regretted the tattoo one bit, because it reminded him of the most beautiful times of his ordinary life.