Chapter 5: The Plan

——————————🦇——————————

Dracula was in his room getting ready for bed, still not over the fact that Maven and (Y/n) were thinking about moving. He opened his closet looked through his silk night shirts.

"Dad, it's not a fang." He mocked as he pulled his shirt on. "Dad, I don't know if it's the right place for Dennis. Right, (Y/n)?"

Dracula then began to imitate (Y/n), speaking in a higher girly voice. "Well Drac, I think the hotel is great, but I'm not gonna say anything. Right, Johnny?"

Dracula deepened his voice to imitate Johnny "Oh, hey, dudman. It's not me. It's Mavey and (Y/n). Hey, dudeman. I'm afraid to say anything."

Dracula waved his hand and a wall opened up revealing a sink.

"Hey, dudeman. I'm a dudeman!" He mocked.

"Uh, Drac?"

Dracula paused and turned towards the door and saw Frank poking his head in.

"Who you talking to?"

"Do not disturb. The Count's wiggin' out in here." The shrunken head said.

Dracula placed two drops of toothpaste on his toothbrush and began brushing his fangs.

"What are you wiggin' out about, Drac?" Frank asked.

"The kids. Mavey-Wavey's saying he wants to leave." He complained, grabbing his mouthwash.

"He wants to leave? What about (Y/n)? She doesn't want to go."

Dracula grabbed a small spider and used the webbing to floss his teeth.

"She and Johnny are helping make the hotel more human-y for Dennis. You know, seeing that he isn't a monster."

Dracula snapped his floss and sped at Frank. "He is a monster! He's just a late fanger." Dracula defended.

"Mm-Hmm. And I could be a hand model." The shrunken head sassed.

"Shut up! It's all that human-y stuff that's confusing poor Denisovich."

Dracula stomped over to a wall and waved his hand, and the wall parted revealing a toilet. He went inside and closed the wall.

"So maybe you gotta get the kid around more monster-y things." Frank suggested as he leaned on the wall.

As he did so, he hit a secret switch and opened a compartment that revealed Dracula's closet.

"Ooh, I need a cape." Frank whispered to himself.

"I can't. He's always around, checking up on me." Dracula said through the wall.

Frank snuck into the closet and squeezed into one of Dracula's suits. "Man, if you could just get some alone time."

"Wait a minute. Johnny was complaining about never getting to spend time with (Y/n). And I bet (Y/n) and Maven would love some alone time together as well." Dracula realized.