Chapter 12: The Truth is Revealed

——————————🦇——————————

Johnny hopped up on stage and gestured for all the kids to gather round.

"Kids, everyone, have a seat. Dennis has a big surprise for you." Johnny gestured to Dennis who was sitting in the front. "The one and only, Kakie the Cake Monster!"

Johnny stepped aside and a red curtain opened to reveal Kakie holding a cake.

"Hey, kids! It's me, Kakie! What a wonderful Kakie day it is! Now I have a question. Who here loves cake?"

All the human kids glared at Dennis who shrunk back.

Kakie laughed and Vlad stood on the side of the stage behind the curtain.

"Rise." He whispered, lifting his hand up.

Kakie rose into the air, and the spotlight on him turned red.

"Why am I floating? Can I have the stage manager please?" Brandon asked in his normal voice. "This isn't working for me."

Vlad made the costumes head spin in a circle, and all the kids seemed more interested in the show, while Dennis looked concerned.

Dracula came right up to Dennis. "Scary Denisovich? You feel anything? Any change?"

"Is Kakie okay?" Dennis asked.

Kakie started growling, and the costume mouth started talking. "I want all the cake. Sharing is for cowards."

"I don't remember this from the TV show..." (Y/n) said, clutching onto Maven's arm.

"Um...I think I saw it on a Blu-Ray disc, bonus stuff." Johnny explained.

"Wait, why is Grandpa Vlad up there?" Maven asked, spotting Vlad behind the curtain.

Suddenly, Kakie began shooting cakes out of his mouth and into the crowd.

Dennis clutched onto Dracula and buried his face in his chest. "I'm scared, Papa. What's happening to Kakie?"

Kakie then grew claws and his eyes glowed red and sharp teeth grew in his mouth and the cake on his head lit on fire. He leaned close to Dennis.

"You don't eat cake. Cake eat you!" He snarled.

"No!" Dennis whimpered, hugging into Dracula.

"Stop it!" Dracula extended his hand and used his powers to return him back to normal, but he was still floating

"What just happened man? I'm outta here." Brandon said, and began swimming away. "None of these parents better review this on Yelp."

Vlad came onto the stage and marched towards Dracula. "Hey, what did you just do? A few more seconds and the kids fangs would have popped right out."

"I don't care. It's not worth it." Dracula shouted.

"What's not worth it?" Maven asked, stepping forward.

"It was my last attempt to make the boy a vampire, so you'd stay." Dracula explained.

"By ruining his favorite thing? How could you do that?" Maven snapped.