Inside MM's Head

Meghan is anxious. She really wants her wedding to be at St George's Chapel near Windsor Castle. She loves the aesthetics and she just knows that her friends are going to love staying in a Palace.

Though, the set back is having to ask her future sister in law Eleanor, who runs the castle if she can do this.

She already won the heart of her future father in law with her sob story, it would be easy to get in between the Windsors and become Queen. That's her end goal. To be Queen of England. Too bad the only one available is Harry.

He'll do.

She already got Charles to walk her down the aisle, with more sucking up, she can easily get the title of a favourite granddaughter in law to Queen Elizabeth.

It isn't hard for her. All she needs to do is shed a little tear here and there in front of Harry, and she gets anything she wants.

Out of the three brothers, Meghan already has Harry and Will at the palm of her hands. Kate was still a bit unsure but you can tell that if she continues the way she acts now, she'll have her at the palm of her hands too.

James and Eleanor on the other hand are a little tough. Speaking of that.

"Are you ready to go?" Harry asked from behind Meghan as she puts on her earrings.

"Yeah. Just about." Meghan smiled at her gullible fiance.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

10th February 2018, Windsor Castle, West Wing, Red Dining Room

"So, you want to have your wedding here?" James asked his brother and his fiance.

"Yes." Harry nodded.

"Well, I wouldn't blame him, dear. If you weren't second in line, I would want to have my wedding here too." Eleanor piped up from her seat next to James on his left side. "The atmosphere here is just beautiful."

"I'm glad you understand, Elie." Harry nodded.

"Fine. That's okay I guess." James sighed. "You know, Genie came to us a few days after her engagement with Jack to ask whether or not she can have her wedding here." That was two months ago, and her wedding is in October. What made you ask so late?"

"We were having troubles finalising where to have it. It was between here and the Abbey." Harry replied.

Throughout the night, Meghan sat silently while eating dinner. No matter what Eleanor tried to do to make conversations, she just replied with one word or even no words at all. Eleanor just gave up and paid more attention to James and Harry's conversation, piping up here and there.

"Where are the kids?" Harry asked Eleanor.

"Alex and Lia are at Ed and Soph's having a sleepover. And Addie is with Zara," Eleanor replied.

"Do you have your guest list finalised for the wedding?" Eleanor asked both Harry and Meghan.

"Just about." Harry smiled at Meghan. "There are just a few things we need to finalise."

*~*~*~*~*

@kensingtonroyal: Prince Harry and Ms Meghan Markle are hugely grateful for the many good wishes they have received since announcing their engagement. They are looking forward to the day and to being able to share their celebrations with the public and wanted to share the following details about their wedding on May 19th. They have today confirmed that their wedding will begin at 12noon, followed by a carriage procession at 1 pm around Windsor Town, and reception at St George's Hall. Later that evening, The Prince of Wales will give a private evening reception for the couple and their close friends and family.