Royal Airforce UK

What Eleanor wore for #RAF100

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was an early day today for the Windsor household. Not only does Alex and Amelia have school today, but James and Eleanor have to go to the service held to commemorate 100 years of the Royal Air Force.

Eleanor, wearing a light blue-green coat dress and nude heels is for once waiting for her husband, James to finish getting ready before heading to Westminster Abbey where the service was being held.

Being late is never a thing when you're in the royal family. Being on time, precisely on the second, however, is.

"James, are you ready to go?" Eleanor shouted from the foyer of their Kensington Apartment.

"Coming down now love," James replied his wife as he walks down the stairs fixing his uniform.

There are standard protocols when it comes to services like this. Working senior members of the royal family will arrive first according to their line of succession.

Then William, Catherine, Harry and now Meghan will arrive.

Next, James and Eleanor will arrive. And although people will think that James and Eleanor don't like being with Meghan or Catherine or their brothers, it's just that they are not allowed to.

After James and Eleanor comes Charles and Camilla. Then coming last will always be Queen Elizabeth.

James and Eleanor are using one of the Rolls Royce cars that the crown has under its name. With non-tinted windows and a sky roof, the public is able to see who's inside the car and vice versa. James and Eleanor waved to the people waving the British flag and smiled at each other.

Once they reached Westminster Abbey, the Archbishop was waiting outside ready to usher them inside.

The seating arrangement goes like this: Queen Elizabeth will be seated the closest to the alter, with Charles and Camilla seated next to her. James will be seated next to Camilla and Eleanor next to James.

Behind the Queen will be William, then Catherine, Harry, Meghan and next to her would be Andrew, the Duke of York.

This is one of those events that Eleanor is required to attend. As an Honourary colonel of the Royal Air Force, any centenary or event that is happening, Eleanor will be there. Even if she is still in her official maternity leave.