Prince Aidan

June 12 2018, Lindo Wing, St. Mary's Hospital

"One last push, Your Royal Highness!" The doctor in charge called out encouraged.

Eleanor screamed, pushing her baby out as James stood next to her holding her hands and whispering encouraging words to her.

With a final push, a baby crying can be heard throughout the entire room.

"Congratulations your royal highnesses, you have a baby boy!" The doctor called out from where he was seated. "Your Royal Highness, would you like to cut the umbilical cord?"

James went down to cut the umbilical cord and once that's done, the baby was carried away to get checked and cleaned.

James then wiped down the sweat from Eleanor's forehead and kissed her gently. Eleanor was cleaned as well and her legs were brought down from the stirrups.

Once everything was checked with the baby, the baby boy was given to Eleanor and she cradled her son to her chest.

"He's so beautiful, James," Eleanor whispered.

"You're absolutely amazing, my love," James kissed her forehead. "Thank you for bringing him to the world."

They both then looked down at the newborn son.

Not long after, James went to fill in the forms and birth certificate as well as inform his family members. During that time, Eleanor nursed her baby for the first time.

James also took care of all the preparations and phone calls he had to make. He personally called his grandparents, father, parents-in-law, brothers and private secretary. His private secretary then told all the important personnel to make everything happen.

*~*~**~*~*~*

Press Release:

The Duchess of Windsor was safely delivered of a son at 0805hrs on 12 June 2018.

Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Windsor was safely delivered of a son at 0805hrs. The baby weighs 7lbs 15oz. The Duke of Windsor was present for the birth.

The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and members of both families have been informed and are delighted with the news. Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well.

*~*~*~*~*~*

@theroyalfamily: Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Windsor was safely delivered of a son at 0805hrs today. The baby weighs 7lbs 15oz and The Duke of Windsor was present for the birth. Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well. A notice has been placed on the forecourt of Buckingham Palace following the announcement of the birth. It is a tradition that a framed notice of birth goes on display on a ceremonial easel on the forecourt at the Palace. The notice will be on display for approximately 24 hours and when it is taken down, it is sent to the Privy Council Office so that the details of may be recorded in the Privy Council records.

@Clarencehouse: Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Windsor was safely delivered of a son at 0805hrs today. The baby weighs 7lbs 15oz and The Duke of Windsor was present for the birth. Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well. A notice has been placed on the forecourt of Buckingham Palace following the announcement of the birth. It is a tradition that a framed notice of birth goes on display on a ceremonial easel on the forecourt at the Palace.

@thewindsors: The bulletin has been placed outside Buckingham Palace formally announcing the birth of The Duke and Duchess of Windsor's new son. The Duchess of Windsor was safely delivered of a son at 0805hrs. The baby weighs 7lbs 15oz. The Duke of Windsor was present for the birth. Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well.