Canada Day + Jealousy

June 30, 2019

What Eleanor is wearing:

Eleanor arrived in Ottawa, Canada at 1:00 pm Canadian time after being on the flight for seven hours

On the plane with her, using the Royal Air Force Voyager, was her household team who usually follows her on trips, such as her private secretary, communication's secretary, her army of protection officers (usually Eleanor get three protection officers for her engagements, but for her solo trip, Elizabeth made her take 5 protection officers with her), Eleanor's stylists, makeup artist and hairstylist.

Other than her team that made sure Eleanor looks presentable, onboard for this two-day trip is also a few selected members of the press. The reporters that followed her are:

Rebecca English - For the Daily Mail

Richard Palmer - For the Daily Express

Jonny Dymond - For BBC

Chris Jackson - For Getty Images

Peter Jordan - For Getty Images

Juliet Bremner - For ITV

Rhiannon Mills - For Sky News

Hannah Furness - For The Daily Telegraph

For BBC, ITV and Sky News, they were allowed one cameraman and one photographer, while the others were allowed to have one photographer to accompany the reporter.

Inside the RAF Voyager, it was divided into two parts. The first half of the plane is converted like a private jet, with a couch, some seats, a table, a bedroom and two bathrooms (one without a shower for the common area and another with a shower that's connected to the bedroom) for the royals and the prime minister travelling. The second part of the plane is for the politicians and the reporters and staff that travel with the royals or prime minister. The seats are wonderful, since it's like the business class of a commercial plane, but with more comfortable seats.

Eleanor was located in front of the plane, with her small team of staff that followed her.

Throughout the whole flight, Eleanor did some paperwork regarding her charities as well as took a few hours to rest.