Prince Louis

The Royal Family Greets New Member of The Family!

Early this morning, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were spotted entering Lindo Wing for perhaps to be the arrival of a new member of the family. A few hours later, the Duke and Duchess of Windsor were seen entering and leaving Lindo wing, probably to meet the new member of the family.

The Duke of Windsor, who is the Duke of Cambridge's twin brother, was always present during the births of his children. The same can be said the other way around.

Kensington palace then tweeted:

@kensingtonroyal: The bulletin has been placed outside Buckingham Palace formally announcing the birth of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's new son.

The Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a son at 1101hrs. The baby weighs 8lbs 7oz. The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth. Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well.

The family of now 5, then stepped out of Lindo wing for everyone to meet the little baby.

Three days later, Kensington Palace made the announcement of the new Prince's name.

@kensingtonroyal: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to announce that they have named their son Louis Arthur Charles.

The baby will be known as His Royal Highness Prince Louis of Cambridge.

Congratulations to The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge from The Daily Mail Family!

The Daily Mail UK

~*~*~*~*~*~

Eleanor was with Kate in their Kensington Palace apartment as they drank tea and gush about the new baby.

"So Meghan didn't visit at all?" Eleanor asked Kate. The two sisters-in-law were as close as two peas in a pod. They had to make sure that they have each other's backs to go through a world like this.

Even though Eleanor was a socialite and come from a background where the media is in her face a lot of the times, being a part of the royal family is something else. It gives someone a sense of duty and courage.

"Nope. Of course, Harry came over a few times, but Meghan didn't even text." Kate said as she hugs Louis in her arms.

"How rude of her." Eleanor shakes her head. "Honestly, giving the yes for them to have their wedding at Windsor has been a nightmare."

"How come?" Kate asked bouncing Louis in her arms.

"She's bossing around my staff like she's higher than them. And if they said that they have to ask either mine or James permission first to do something, she'll throw a fit." Eleanor rolled her eyes. "Then she'll cry about it to Harry and then Harry will storm into our home saying 'What Meghan wants, Meghan gets.' I'm so sick of it."

"Honestly, you're paying the household staff from your own money, it's not even the tax-payers money." Kate sighed. "It's not her place to say any of that."

"I really am so done with her," Eleanor said.

"How is James feeling about all this?" Kate asked.

"He's tired. The polls on Meghan is rising right now, but he knows it's just going to fall soon. She's thinking like a celebrity and not like a future royal and trust me, I would know how that feels." Eleanor said.

"It's kind of sad though, isn't it?" Kate said out of the blue. "No one from her family is coming except for her mother."

"She's smart, that woman," Eleanor said. "They invited my parents, obviously. For a Rockefeller to attend her daughter's wedding is an all American dream."