Start of Summer '19

May 15, 2019

"So what should mummy wear tomorrow darling?" Eleanor is inside her closet with her two daughters sitting by the couch watching her pick an outfit for tomorrow's garden party. It's well into the afternoon and the girls have come back from school so now they were together with their mother looking for outfits to wear tomorrow.

The first of The Queen's famous Garden Parties is one where Charles is hosting accompanied by Camilla, Anne, James and Eleanor.

"Should I wear the blue Alexander dress? or a pink one?" Eleanor took the two dresses off the rack and showed it to her two daughters, Amelia and Adelaide. Granted, only Amelia understands a bit, Adelaide is a bit lost in her fashion sense as anything bright and sparkly is pretty in her eyes.

"I think you should wear the pink one, mummy," Amelia said.

"What a wonderful choice, my darling," Eleanor smiled before turning around and putting the blue dress back and hanging the pink dress in an empty rack by the vanity. "Why don't the both of you go see what Alex and Aidan are doing, hm?"

Amelia and Adelaide went to kiss their mother before running off to see their older and younger brothers. Eleanor smiled before going to her husband's home office and sat down in front of him.

"I see you're swamped with paperwork," Eleanor said going around the table and putting her hands on her husband's shoulders giving it a good massage.

James has been his office the whole day, looking at the Duchy of Cornwall paperwork and accounts, making sure everything in order. He has also been given by Elizabeth and the Lord Chamberlain, who is in charge of the whole family's accounts, some paperwork regarding the missing money.

With Harry and Meghan jetting off to places and a source claiming at Andrew was involved with Epstein, it has the whole Royal Family in shambles.

Sure the news regarding Epstein and Andrew's supposed involvement has not been published yet, but news outlets have been calling Kensington Palace as well as Buckingham Palace for any added information.

"Meghan has been influencing Harry to use a private jet to go off on holiday using their funds from the Duchy of Cornwall," James sighed. "Unfortunately for them, Meghan has spent a majority of their money on her clothing so I'm afraid that for their South Africa trip, she would have to recycle."

"I think that they need a bit of a wake-up call, don't you think?" Eleanor said to her husband. "It's getting ridiculous at how they are behaving."

"They might be getting away with it now, with Granny still being Queen because I feel like she still thinks that Meghan needs more time to adjust to this life, but she's only using us as a mean to make her Hollywood dreams come true since she can't seem to achieve it herself," James sighed.

"Everything will fall into place, darling," Eleanor kissed James' cheeks. "It always does."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

May 16, 2019

What Eleanor is wearing