Polo Madness

July 10, 2019

What Eleanor is wearing:

James, William and Harry are participating in King Power Royal Charity Polo Day

James, William and Harry are participating in King Power Royal Charity Polo Day. Therefore, it meant that their wives and children will be going to support them.

Eleanor made sure that Alexander, Amelia, Adelaide and Aidan got ready and are wearing appropriate outfits (fit for the outdoors).

"Alex! Get your sisters, we're going to Auntie Kate's first before going together," Eleanor shouted to get her kids at the front door. She already has Aidan in her arms - Eleanor and Kate both decided that the nannies can take the day off - now she's just waiting for her other two children to get downstairs before leaving to Apartment 1A.

"Knock knock!" Eleanor yelled as she entered Kate's apartment. "Is everyone ready?"

"Yeah, let's go!" Kate replied as they got into a minivan that they owned so they could go on trips like this. Kate is driving with Eleanor sitting in the passenger seat. On the second row are two child seats for Aidan and Louis with Alex sitting in the middle. On the third and last row are Amelia, George, Adelaide and Charlotte. They also have two range rovers behind them with their protection officers.

"How is Meghan getting there?" Eleanor asked Kate as they drove to where the match is happening.

"I called her yesterday and she told me that she and Archie will be going by themselves," Kate shrugged. "At least we tried."

The rest of the ride, Kate and Eleanor talked about their children and their works, from their charities to their meetings.

Eleanor and Kate always checked up on each other at least once a week to see how they're handling everything. Both of them are strong advocates of mental health, so it only made sense for them to practice what they preach.

They tried getting Meghan in at the beginning when Harry and Meghan first announced their engagement but Meghan completely ignored them and pretended like she didn't get the message or what they were saying.

When Meghan made Kate cry in frustration during Charlotte's dress fitting, both Eleanor and Kate cease their efforts trying to make Meghan feel more comfortable joining the family.

Eleanor first hand saw how Meghan treated Zara and Peter because they didn't have any titles over their names (just because they don't have an HRH doesn't make them any less royal than James or William. They still are Elizabeth's grandchildren).

Even after, Eleanor remained polite with Meghan in public to keep their faces and public image. However, after what happened at Christmas last year, Eleanor gave up in general, both in private and public that has anything to do with Meghan.

That's why it's usually Kate that asks Meghan or even William and James that talks to Harry and Meghan.

When they got to the polo field, Eleanor and Kate were greeted by the officials as to when they parked the car and got out.