180 | Give Them Hell

"FELIX! LET'S GO!" MAX shouts from outside their clubroom, so Felix bids their clubmates farewell for one last time before finally joining Max outside so they could all go to the Great Hall together.

     The two of them just went to their club to come up with activities or things they can show to the visitors. After the meeting yesterday with president Janus, everyone ended up feeling even more excited about the convention. This was going to be the only chance they can show off, and knowing the students of the House of Kings, they won't miss such an opportunity.

     "Do you think we'll end up scaring the guests?" Felix asks while the two of them were walking down the corridor.

     "I don't think so. It's not like we're going to be placing fake blood and bodybags again like what we did during Brotherhood Week. We're just going to talk about what we do and make them join us on an assignment. I already asked BND, it will be fun," Max explains like the club leader that he is.

     "I guess you're right."

     "Guys!" Someone suddenly calls out, making Max and Felix stop walking so they could turn their heads to check who it was.

     Keigo, who was wearing his PE uniform, runs toward his two friends and got in between them before draping both arms on their shoulders. "How are you guys? How's the club meeting? What's Omega Society planning to do for the convention?"

     "Since President Janus made it clear that he wanted to leave a good impression on the guests, we're not going to do anything crazy. We're just going to have a mini-sharing, like a training session, and then they're going to join us in an assignment," Felix explains with a smile since he was still excited about it even though it's not what they usually do in their actual club activities.

     "Oh not bad. In our Computer Programmers club, we're going to be making this program where we scan their faces, and then we're going to make them a fake J.S high school card with all their data on it," Keigo explains, making Felix and Max look at him with furrowed brows.

     "Is that even legal?" Max asks, and Keigo laughs at their reaction.

     "It's not like we're going to open their very personal background, just the basic ones. And we have their consent signed anyway so they can do it at their own risk," Keigo explains, and Felix and Max just nodded their heads, not even questioning it anymore.

     The three of them eventually arrived at the Great Hall, and waiting at their table were Ari and Ervin who were also talking about what they were going to be sharing in their clubs.

     "Wow, so this is the infamous table that unites the four strongest brotherhoods," Keigo fanboyed, staring at the table with great awe like it was such a historical piece. Max and the other didn't even comment about it anymore since they'd started to get used to their new friend's weird personality.

     "You two seem busy," Max then says, and the three of them took a seat on their respective chairs while Keigo just sat beside Ari.

     "Everyone's busy actually. It's the first time I've seen the white uniforms so excited too," Ari corrects, and the others couldn't help but agree.

     "Well, we're going to have visitors from other schools. Most of the time people get excited over that," Ervin explains.

     "And out of all the schools that are going to visit, six of them are a Coed, so these bastards are just trying to impress some girls," Felix then adds, and Ari teases him by saying, "Why? You worried that the girls wouldn't like a small guy like you?"