195 | Powerless Heirs

"I'M SORRY FOR BEING so weak and for being such an embarrassment! I didn't mean to disappoint you," Edward says while crying in his brother's arms.

     Ervin laughs, but then he sighs in relief before tightly hugging his brother back. "What are you even talking about? I should be the one apologizing for not being a reliable brother enough for you. I'm sorry, Edward. I'm the reason why you're so scared of me, right?"

     "That's not the case at all!" Edward quickly defends, hugging Ervin again and burying his head against his chest. Ervin was surprised at the gesture, but then he smiled and continued to hug his brother, patting his head to comfort him after overcoming such a scary jump.

     While Ervin and his brother were having their moment, the rest of the brotherhoods ran towards them, while the Elites immediately checked around the campus to see what the supposed explosion was about.

    "Guys! Are you okay?" Brave asks as he approaches them. "That was fucking insane. I can't believe Felix and the others got here in time."

    "We're fine. Thankfully," Ervin answers.

    Master Joker, who saw everything that happened, approaches Ervin this time and reaches out his hand to him. Ervin smiles and lets go of his brother before taking Krist's hand so he can help him get off the net. And then he reaches out to help Edward.

     "That was pretty badass. I expect nothing less from the Master Jack," Krist proudly says, and Ervin immediately bows his head as a sign of thanks for the high praise.

     "By the way, it's a strange introduction, but this is my brother, Edward. He's currently studying in Foxberry High," Ervin then introduces while pointing at the brotherhoods standing in front of them. "Edward, these are the brotherhoods."

     Edward looks at the brotherhoods and bows his head to them. He then smiles at the members of BND, who are happily waving at him, but when he looks at Cj and the rest of the Cigarettes, he immediately hides behind his brother.

     "Wow, you haven't even said anything yet, and the boy already hates you. That's a new record," Hans teases, and Cj just chuckles and shrugs his shoulder in response.

     Soon after, Ari and Felix joined them, instantly hugging Ervin because they couldn't believe that they had caught them both safely.

     "Thank god everything went well," Ari says before looking at Edward this time. "And out of everyone in this school, you just had to be the one to get kidnaped," Ari then adds while patting Edward's head, making Felix smack him.

     "Wait, are you guys saying you planned all this?" Siren, who was standing beside Hans, then asks.

     "Well, we technically didn't plan this ourselves, but Max did," Felix reveals, and the brotherhoods looked at each other and started nodding their heads, almost like they already expected this outcome.

     "If Max planned this...then that bomb—" Before Red could even finish his sentence, Keigo suddenly appeared. He was with the Elites, and to their surprise, two school guards were dragging him out.

     "I said I was sorry!" Keigo shouts, trying to push the guards off him, but the guards wouldn't let him go.

     "Mr. Kawanishi Keigo, regardless of your reason, that stunt was very dangerous. Not only did you sneak inside the sound system and hack the speakers, but you also caused a huge disturbance that scared the guests. You have to take accountability," Secretary Richard Young says, making Keigo pout and cross his arms like a kid while the guards continue to carry him.