212 | Day 03

THE CROWD CHEERED AS the new ranks were displayed on the screen. Others showed their obvious dismay, while others were simply delighted that they survived the battle. It was a result that most of them weren't expecting, but thankfully everyone showed sportsmanship, shaking each others' hands and even helping those who were injured.

      "Roland's High School for Boys...House of Rooks...let me welcome you, your new brotherhoods," the voice announces, making all the white uniform at the Prison Courtyard cheer.

     The rest of the brotherhoods moved to the side as President Roland made his appearance again. He walks to the middle of the courtyard with a microphone in his hand, and then he looks at the audience and says, "Once I call for your name, please step forward to officially recognize your title. But know that your brooches will only be given on the sixth day of the event. If your brotherhood ends up misbehaving before then, there is still a possibility that you will be stripped from your new title."

     Everyone started talking amongst each other, but when Roland cleared his throat, the entire student body became completely quiet.

     "Now, let us begin," Roland says, pulling out a paper he used to write down the names of the new brotherhoods who will start staying in his school.

     "Rank 22, your new Corporals, Lock & Key."

     The screen automatically showed the logo of Lock & Key, which was previously ranked 16 in the House of Knights. But despite the demotion, the group walked beside Roland and proudly waved to the cheering crowd.

     "Next. Rank 21, your new Sergeants, straight from the House of Pawns, the Godfathers."

     The brotherhood, the Godfathers, happily stood beside Roland, practically jumping up and down because of how excited they were for the promotion. Despite only ranking up from one house, this was still a very big achievement for them.

     "Now, for your new Rank 20, the new 2nd Lieutenants, the Golden Lions."

     This was another group that couldn't help hide their joy, especially the leader of the Golden Lions. Other than the fact that his brother is a council president here, it's still an amazing achievement to get promoted like the Godfathers did. But of course, rumors would definitely start spreading among them. Some might even think that his brother helped him win this battle. But that's a problem that they'll have to handle on their own.

     "Next, we have Rank 19, your new 1st Lieutenants, Jack of All Trades."

     Most of the brotherhoods were expecting the white uniforms to cheer, especially since Jack of All Trades was the only brotherhood that was originally from their house. But as soon as the brotherhood's logo was shown on screen, everyone became completely quiet, and then, as a sign of respect, they all placed their hands on their chest and bowed their heads as the brotherhood Jack of All Trades walked in front to join the others.

     This was a very big deal for their house. Because, like J.S High, some of the students have a close connection to their brotherhoods. Having only one brotherhood left that was originally from this school left a huge impact on them.

     Another thing that left a huge impact on everyone was that Jack of All Trades was ranked higher. They were the highest ranking brotherhood in Roland's High School, just like Busters is in J.S High. So having them get demoted is a huge shock to all of them.

     Cigarettes and the others could only imagine this happening to their campus if something similar were to happen. They wouldn't know how to react if they actually get demoted.