DISCLAIMER⚠️

Hello my dear lovelies welcome to my another "heavy angst" book..
Thank you for choosing this book guys..'
This book contain 10x angst..' which I fully prepared from starting to ending without any changes..'
I can't say the ending will be "happy ending or sad ending" so read by your own till ending if you want the answer..'

⚠️read at your own risk..'
*lot of pain
*Heartbreaking
*Cursing words..'
*lots of lots of angst..'

👉🏻Jimin was in deeply love with jungkook..' he love him at the core..' he clingy to him but jungkook didn't like his presence and hate him to the core..' and always hurt him with his words..' but this innocent bean was still care about his crush..'
His band members didn't care about jimin..' they're just show fake affection towards him except jhope..' he cares about him..' his soulmate left him he's not like before who always adore his best friend..' he see jimin as a stranger to him..'

Let's see how jimin face his hard situations..'

English is not my first language..' so please bare with my writing skills..and my grammar mistakes.
💔
If u guys feel uncomfortable to read it's ok don't read it
But unnecessarily don't give any negative comments..' it's effects on writer to write for further chapters..'
It's pure fanfiction.. it's all my thoughts..' plagiarism is not allowed..' hope you guys understand thank you
See u in next chapter 💔
Bye..