16

Jimin slowly opened his eyes when bright sunlight peep into his room through window..' he opened his eyes and look other side on his bed with small smily face but his smile slowly faded away when he didn't saw his kookie..' somewhat he felt sad when he didn't saw him at morning when he wake up..' at least he expect morning wishes from his "boyfriend"he slowly get down from bed and went to the bathroom and did his morning routine. He took shower and came out from the bathroom while wrapping his delicate body with bath robe. He came infront of mirror and doing his skin care he applying some moisturisers and creams on his porcelain skin.

When he was doing his work he heard knock from the door he turned back and went towards his door and opened it and he is taehyung.which he placed his one hand on wall and he's glaring at him with anger eyes..'
at first when jimin saw taehyung he felt shiver from his spine he thought why he's looking angry at him then he remembered about yesterday about his plan.

Taehyung stepped into his room without breaking eye contact..he was looking at him from head to toe..

"T-tae..I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry actually I was about to come to you but in the middle I went for to the other work. jimin said in low voice.

"What's the work..? Taehyung asked him with raspy deep voice.
Jimin was feeling nervous when he heard his deep voice.. he felt shivers from his spine.
Now he's thinking what he have to say to taehyung.?
How will he react..? Will he stop talking with me.? Jimin thoughts was running in his mind like train. He was extremely feeling so nervous.

"Tell me.." taehyung asked him..'

Jimin was completely spaced out then he flinched when he heard taehyung voice again.'

U-Umm actually tae- I went out with j-jungkook.. jimin said nervously..'

Taehyung was glaring at him he's not saying anything to him.

Jimin looking at him nervously with puppy eyes..
T-tae I'm really so sorry..

Taehyung gritted his teeth when he mentioned jungkook name..'
he angrily left his room without saying anything and closed his door hardly making him flinch.

Jimin didn't understand what happened to him..'He is angry with me that I did not come but there is nothing more.. jimin just said to himself. But somewhat seeing his best friend angry face makes his body shiver.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung is angrily going to his room..' when he was going he bumped to someone so hardly which it's leads to stumbled back.
Taehyung looked at that person with irritated eyes and the person is hobi..'

when hobi looked at taehyung eyes somewhat he felt nervous from down to his spine. his eyes looking so scary.

Taehyung avoided his complete existence and walk away from thier.

hobi felt pang in his heart because at least he expect some sorry from him. but later just ignored him and walk away.

so calmly hobi also went to his room to get ready for his dance practice.

time skips/-

now members are practicing in room for upcoming albums and concerts their schedules are very busy.

jimin was practicing while watching himself through big mirrors. but some times he throw glances at jungkook which he too busy in dancing.

jimin was feeling so happy when he got "BOYFRIEND TAG" from his crush. he was in cloud nine.

jungkook noticed his stares and looked at him and he winked at him.

jimin blushed at him and lowered his head down and felt his cheeks turned into crimson red.

but he didn't noticed that hobi is observing them through mirror.

after sometime everyone settle down they were exhausted a lot. jungkook got a call so he went to outside for take a call.

jimin was sat on the floor and drinking water while resting his head on wall. later hobi joined with him.

"hey minnie"

jimin looked at him and showed his beautiful eye crescent smile to him.

hobi felt so happy when he saw his beautiful smile after long time.

"you're doing great i've to learn some foot work from you minnie. hobi said while ruffling his hair.

"hyungg you're great dancer than me i 've to learn from you..jimin said while whining at him cutely.

hobi chuckles at him..

and now a days you're looking so happy.. and mostly with jungkook what's the matter? hobi asked him with small smile.

jimin ears became red because he's feeling so shy when hobi asked him suddenly. he was thinking deeply weather he should say about his relationship with his hyung or not..

"minnie you can tell me without any hesitation. hobi said in soothing tone.

no hyung why should i think like that i always say everything to you freely but this matter is sensitive that's why im thnking.

what is it tell me minnie hobi scooted him to closer to him and asked him.

Jimin is feeling so sad because hobi support him in his hard times. and now he will be so sad if he doesn't say such a big thing to him.

jimin looked at him and took deep breath before saying to him.

"H-hyung..actually jungkook proposed me yesterday..' jimin said while lowering his head.

hobi eyes widened when he said big news to him.. HE WHAT..?? Hobi literally screamed at jimin

Yes hyung..' Jimin nodded his head.

"How it's happened..? Hobi asked him..'

He proposed me yesterday hyung..' eve i too surprised when he proposed me. jimin said shyly while fidgeting his fingers.

Hobi was looking at him with shock eyes..' he didn't expect this from jungkook at all..' because he knew how jungkook treats jimin. Then suddenly how he changed like this drastically..? Hobi thought himself.

Jimin are you sure..? Hobi asked him in low voice.

You already know about jungkook and his behaviour right, than how can you take big step jiminaa..? Hobi asked him in desperate voice..'

jimin looked at him with innocent eyes.

"but hyung i saw his sincerity in his words while he proposing me he changed a lot hyung he's not treating me badly like in old days. Now he's nice with me. jimin said in low voice

hobi sighed heavily when he heard his words he thought jimin is so naive hoe innocent.

jimin i understand you, beacuse you deeply drowned into jungkook's love. even he treats you badly you easily forgive him. i can easily see your crazy love on him so their is nothing wrong to believe him blindly but just think once before he proposed you.

Jimin felt something weird sensations in his heart when he heard hobi's words. Whatever hobi hyung said is true he slowly drifted into thoughts. Feeling some pain..' because jungkook had affair with "iu"
He thought did he breakup with her..?

"Minnie I'm not making you nervous.. I'm just giving cautions..' that's it..hobi said while caressing his back smoothly.

Jimin slowly nodded his head with sad face.

Hobi gave small smile.

Hope jungkook didn't make any regret things to this angel..' hobi thought himself.

TBC...

See you in nxt chapter..'