9

It's been one week which it's happened incident between jungkook and jimin..' but this one week it was really horrible to jimin..' because jungkook's treatment was really disgusted. He was treating him in a harsh way with Jimin. He was calling more nasty and disgusting words more than before which he used to call him. and treating him so miserable.

Jimin can't tolerate this pain anymore because it was out of limits. He was so depressed..' his depression level are getting higher day by day..' he's getting mental stress. He didn't share with anyone because no one cares him. He was baring his pain only himself with out saying to anyone.

On other side taehyung love growing on jimin was out of limits he became like a psycho person.
When he's with jungkook he was treating jimin with jimin like "not caring about him" he didn't care about him when jungkook was scolding him or calling with bad names he doesn't care..' instead of that he's saying "why you irritating jungkook minnie" in this way..' jimin was not saying anything he was just control his tears..' try not cry infront of them.

Jimin can't tolerating that he thought even his best friend was not his side..'

but little did he know his best friend was planning something bad in upcoming days.

Time skips/-

Everyone is getting practicing their dance for upcoming concerts. Jimin was still practising some steps..' but taehyung was time to time he was stealing glances at jimin curvey body structure. He was drooling over him.
Meanwhile jungkook also looking at jimin..' with surprised looks became jimin was looking deadly gorgeous today..' after few minutes he finished his part and sat on the floor while panting heavily.

Tae was looking at him seductively while rubbing his own lips lustfully. But no one is observing him.
So taehyung got an idea and went towards to jimin with his phone.

"Jimin".. taehyung called him normally.

Jimin looked at him with small smile..

"Yes tae.. he said in soft voice.'

"I need your help.." taehyung said simply..'

"What is it tae..? Jimin asked him innocently.

Taehyung smiled inside..' he noticed jungkook he was talking with Jin so he thought it's time to execute his plan in this perfect time.

Taehyung gave his phone to jimin to show something dance video to jimin. He was quietly looking at dance video..'
taehyung was his behind and staring jimin from top to bottom with lustful eyes. He came closer to jimin and looking at jimin's side view. Jimin slightly turned back and looked at taehyung which he suddenly looked away and looking at his phone and pretending like he was watching the video. But poor jimin didn't know about his best friend bad intentions about him.

Jimin eyes slightly widened because the dance video was "intimate dance" after finishing the watching he gave his phone back.

"Why did you showed me this video tae..?

"Can you teach me this steps jiminaa.." tae asked in low voice.

Jimin gulped his lump.. because it was too intimate dance..' how can he teach that kind of dance steps to his friend..' he was doing battle inside weather he should say "yes or no".. he was thinking so deeply.

"Jimin" tae shakes his shoulder.to call him.

"Huh..?

Would you like to teach me these steps..?

"Tae these steps are too intimate.." how could I teach you..tae..? Jimin said in low voice.

"Please Minnie..' you're my best friend right.. so best friend can do anything for their bestie right.!
Taehyung asked him in fake sad expression.