6

Bts attended to the award show..' everyone cheering by seeing other kpop performances.

Bangtan boys was looking so handsome and charming..' they're looks are making drooling to army and others celebrities too..' And coming to jimin he was looking so gorgeous like an angel in his out fit.. his buffy long hair and white porcelain skin his angelic face everything making faint to army..' and other idols are gawking at him..'

(Exact look in this story

(Exact look in this story..😭😭💕💕♥️♥️)

Jungkook was looking deadly handsome today with his three piece black matte suit.. he tied up his bun which he had long hair..' and looking more manly. and devilshly handsome with his well built muscle body..' he was looking so dominating person which anyone can feel on their knees..'

( shhh no words man

( shhh no words man..' ✨🤐🤐🤐)

Jimin sat silently behind the hobi and hobi was comforting jimin..'
on other side taekook was literally enjoying the idols performances. They're not minding other people which they're enjoying themselves..'
then suddenly "IU" came and searching for empty places.. and she freely sat infront of taekook.
Everything was going pretty well..'

jimin was not observing his surroundings he was calmly watching the host which he was saying something about the awards..'
then suddenly Jimin looked at jungkook which he hardly blushing by seeing someone..' jimin eyes followed which jungkook was looking at..' then jimin eyes rolled with slightly with tears..'

"Jungkook was blushing by seeing "IU"..
then jimin remembered about jungkook, which he said in previous interviews which mc asked him about his crush.. he always say about "IU" he likes her a lot..' and she was his ideal type.
His suddenly felt pain in his heart..' when he remembered that and now infront of his eyes jungkook was eating her with his staring..'

Beside that taehyung was teasing him a lot..' by making some fun on him and saying something about "iu"...that was definitely making a fun on a boy who was madly in crushing on someone..'

Jimin lowered his head and try to controlling his tears..'
hobi held his hands and making comforting him he observing from starting onwards..' hobi knew everything about jimin..' his eyes can tell very clearly..'

Awards ceremony was completed and some of the idols are talking and giggling they're really enjoyed a lot..'
jimin was talking with some his friends..' with his beautiful smile which he hide his lot of pain with his beautiful smile..'

"But little did he know someone is watching him with lustful eyes.."

While jimin was talking someone stand behind him and blow hot air in his ears
Jimin suddenly flinched and looked back and he smile brightly at that person and hugged him so tightly without wasting time..'

"How are you Minnie.." Eunwoo said in deep voice..' and caressed his back..'
"I'm fine hyung.. how are you..?

I'm good Minnie..
"You're looking so beautiful today..' Eunwoo gave compliments to him..'
which slightly Jimin blushed..'
"Thank you hyung.."

Then they're talk some while some random stuff..'
it's time to say goodbye..' so everyone was going and hobi also called jimin..' so he said bye to Eunwoo and going back to hobi hyung..'

Everyone gathered at one place and ready to go to their dorms.. but someone is missing..' jimin was looking at that person specifically..'

jungkook was missing so jimin was searching for him which rest of the members are went to their cars and waiting for jungkook..'

Jimin searching each and every place but the latter was no were to be found..' when he was about turned back to go back.' He heard weird sounds from backstage..'
he slowly took steps to that place and looked at that persons..'
that's it's his Heart broken into million pieces..' and tears are dripping down on his rosy chubby cheeks..'
which it was "jungkook" and "IU" are kissing so desperately iu hugged jungkook so tightly and she wrapped her legs on jungkook's torso and she kissing him back with his same level.
Iu moaned in between kissing..they're both are literally eating they're faces..' and she tilted her head to gave jungkook more access to suck her neck..' jungkook growled when he sucking and placing wet kisses on her neck so hungrily..'

" I love you darling... jk..'
"I love you too baby... iu..

"Poor Jimin heart was not taking this anymore..' he felt like someone crushed his heart under their feet when he heard those words..'

"But some one was enjoying jimin's heartbreaking moment.."

.
.
.
.
TBC....💔

Do you like this story guys..?