13

Everything was pretty good it's been one week now which it's happened the terrace incident. jimin and jungkook was pretty close now..' they're both are spending time frequently.
They're going out for dinners and clubs and for long drives.
Jungkook sudden change makes jimin heart so happy. He felt so relieved and he lost half of his pain. Every night he used to cry in his room.' And now he's so happy and being enjoying with the latter company.' And he even agreed to call him "kookie" that's makes really happy to him..'
jungkook was smiling at him and spending a lot of time with him..' jimin was shocked at first he had never seen jungkook in this behaviour..' because he always used to call him with bad names..' he always irritates on him.' He didn't like Jimin presence at all..' now when he saw his behaviour he completely trust him like a blind person.

and band members are pretty close to jimin now.' They're not faking their affection towards jimin.

It's all looking like a dream to this "pretty soul"
.
.
.
Jimin was practicing the dance in dance studio he was completely drowned into his dance which he didn't bothered to look at his surroundings. then suddenly someone make him turned his side..' and he's jungkook which he stand infront of him with big tooth smile.
Jimin didn't understand why jungkook did sudden action.
W-what kookie..? Jimin asked him..' while panting..

Can you dance with me jiminie..? Jungkook asked him in deep husky voice..'

Jimin felt chills in his body..' when he heard that deep husky voice..'

Jimin just nodded his head..' which he can't say no to him.

Jungkook forwarded his hand to take jimin's tiny hand. Which jimin looked at jungkook for second first he was hesitated than later he placed his tiny hand in his large hand.
Jungkook pulled him closer by his waist which their chests collided slightly..' jimin placed his one hand on his chest and started moving their steps slowly.
Both are staring into their eyes so deeply and continued the dance.

Jungkook admiring his beautiful doll features with slight smile.
They were involved in dancing so deeply..' they're not care about surroundings..' Jungkook completely fell in love with jimin charms..'

jimin eyes slightly turned into glassy..' he still can't believe it's looking like a dream to him..' he was dancing with jungkook.' His dream finally comes true.
Alone drop escaping from his left eye..' jungkook felt sting in his heart when he saw his tear in his eyes..' he slowly lifted his hand to wipe his tear.. but then suddenly they're heard loud clapping sounds.
They're both detached from closeness and looked eachother with embarrassment expressions.

Woww jiminaa..' and jungkook you both are dance so well..' everyone showered them with compliments.
Even his choreographers came towards jimin and patted his shoulder and smiled at him.

"Well done Jiminaa" his choreographer said while patting his shoulder.
Jimin felt so happy..' last few days back the same choreographer yelled at him..' and now he was appreciating him..'

"Thank you hyung" he said with cute eye smile..'

Jungkook was looking at him while placing his hands in his jogger's pockets.

Jimin looked at jungkook and smiled at him slightly..'
Jungkook nodded his head..'

Looking all these things..' taehyung was fuming in anger..'
.
.
.
.
Jimin was in kitchen and preparing his ramen for himself. Rest of the members went to outside..' he said he will not come with them..' cause he was so tired he practiced a lot for upcoming concerts..' so members didn't forced him.
He was making ramen while humming song cutely.

"But little did he know someone is watching him"

Jimin didn't observes his surroundings..' then he felt someone wrapped their arm around his tiny waist..'
jimin eyes widened and he suddenly jolted up..and turned back and looked that person with shocking eyes. And he's jungkook he wore only sweat pants and his top was naked..' jimin face became red when he saw jungkook in half naked..' just now he took shower and came outside his water droplets are dripping down from his hair..' jungkook was looking extremely hot..
Jungkook observed jimin facial expressions he understand jimin fell for him..' a smirk appeared on his face.
jimin face turned into crimson red..' his blood became so cold when he saw him so closely..'