10

After that incident band members are talking less with jimin..' except hobi..' because he knew about jimin.
Jimin completely locked himself in his room and crying day and night..' his poor soul can't taking lightly because everyone criticised him so badly..' he's trying to say truth but no one is listening his words.
Now he's not trusting his own soulmate which he said false statement about him..'
now he's regretting on himself why he accept to dance with him. He was regretting so badly.'

He was going himself to dance practice without anyone. Everyone going without informing jimin. It's make him really sad. He even not eating with his members because no one is calling him. He skips meals sometimes.
.
.
.
Jimin was in his room and writing some painful song lyrics for him..' while he's writing lyrics his eyes rolled with tears..' he was not bothering to wipe his tears.'
When he completed his writing he sighed heavily and leaned his head back to his chair.
He felt his stomach was growling due to hunger. So he sat up from the chair and come outside from his room.
The dorm was looking with no one presence. He didn't found any glimpse of their members..' it was pin drop silence.
He sighed heavily and felt hurt. His members are still ignoring him.
He was feeling bored he want to go outside but he was not in a good mood.
But how many days he will stay in the room..? So he lazily went to his room and freshen up and wore simple outfit and checked in his mirror before he's going out.
He locked the dorm door and went outside for walk.
He walking slowly while looking surroundings for café. He really want to eat something delicious.

But When he's walking he halted in his way. His eyes slowly turning into blurry. Infront of him Their is one cafe. And in that cafe his band members are enjoying while eating some food. Their face are really glowing and enjoying a lot without Jimin presence. They were talking, clicking some photos.

When he saw that sight Jimin heart shattered. Tears are rolling down from his eyes.
He slowly walk away from that place before anyone notice him. His appetite was gone.,He doesn't know where he was going but he was going straightly. He didn't care about his tears which it's rolling down from his eyes freely.

"Am I too burden to this group..? Am I not important to them..? Jimin thought himself..
the mental pain literally raising to him.
.
.
.
.
.
Heavy groans and moaning sounds are coming from  room. Which it was taehyung private apartment.

Taehyung was literally panting so heavily when he was thrusting so hardly.
Arghh.. ahh..'
O..oppa.. faster... ahh.. umm..' the girl was screaming in high pitched voice which taehyung was giving lot of pleasure to her..
Suddenly Taehyung eyes turned into blood shot eyes. Which she's talking back with him while he was f...king her.
He held her neck and choking with lot of anger.'

"How dare you to talk back with me you slut..'
and who gave you audacity to call me oppa..? Huh..? Only my jimin should call me oppa..' only he had rights..talk with me while I'm fucking him.
He thrusting her so hardly..she was screaming in pain.
(Gosh what I'm writing..? 😭😭)

she was choking and held his hands..'
urghh..I..I'm sorry.. please stop it's hurting.. she's begging him..'
But taehyung was in lot of anger he was thrusting her by thinking about someone. But she ruined his thoughts.
He was in climax.. he's thrusting so hardly and screamed jimin's name at last.
Taehyung was panting so heavily he saw her but she already passed out.
He slapped her so hardly then she immediately woke up. Her cheeks turned into red when he gave hard slap to her.

"Get out from here you whore" he shouted at her.
She immediately took her clothes and leave his room.

Taehyung was still in naked body he was briefly thinking about jimin. A smirk appeared on his face. "I'm just thinking how it will be when I'm fu...ing you my dear darling.." he laughed like a manic. And later he slowly getting up from bed and wore his clothes and went to the balcony..'
he took his cigar and smoking and releasing the puff.